[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

Total ES is 5k I wonder if I get mirrored shield and jewelry if I'll be good to go. Now just need to find four mirrors lol
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
"
trav_dawg wrote:
Total ES is 5k I wonder if I get mirrored shield and jewelry if I'll be good to go. Now just need to find four mirrors lol

There's a couple relatively cheap upgrades you can get. Eg blessing auxium, enhance level 3 and 20/20 blood rage.

The shield you have now is perfectly fine. There shouldn't be a reason where you can't get enough leech with that wand of yours. If you can't leech, it's indicative of not enough physical damage. I suggest getting 6 stat accessories rather than using double or triple top tier ones. You'll get a lot more out of it.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Yea you're right about those things I should be able to do that, would you recommend trying to roll the last dmg mod emperor's onto wand or is it better to get a spell damage roll?
IGN - Xukai

"
trav_dawg wrote:
Yea you're right about those things I should be able to do that, would you recommend trying to roll the last dmg mod emperor's onto wand or is it better to get a spell damage roll?

If you manage to craft a 6t1 imbued, i might just mirror yours.

For now, crit chance is the most important roll.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Mines tornado not imbued :) but if you wanted it I'd let you mirror free for sharing the build and advice. much appreciated
IGN - Xukai

"
trav_dawg wrote:
Mines tornado not imbued :) but if you wanted it I'd let you mirror free for sharing the build and advice. much appreciated

Not too much point getting spell then :P. There's already a 6t1 one. The best bet would be 6t1 emperors, but i think imbued will be better for pure phys.

Honestly, i would prefer prophecy wand but no one has one :P
Not sure I understand the logic, imbued would require more mana regen to keep up with attacks no? On top of that Tornado will do more phys per hit (leech benefit) I could have started with Prophecy but Tornado looked more balanced idk
IGN - Xukai

"
trav_dawg wrote:
Not sure I understand the logic, imbued would require more mana regen to keep up with attacks no? On top of that Tornado will do more phys per hit (leech benefit) I could have started with Prophecy but Tornado looked more balanced idk

I would like prophecy because it would hit very hard on each hit, making it one shot ko for everything :)

But such a wand doesn't exist. The top imbued is 375 pdps, if it was 385+ it would be better than tornado.
Okay, my logic was that if phys does more dmg per hit and less attack speed, I'll have a better phys : ele dmg ratio, which in theory should mean less danger to reflect etc. I don't have as much experience that just seemed wiser to me.
IGN - Xukai

now, i have 153k tooltip dps with lmp (without haste)
and 74k dps tooltip with lmp and chain (haste snapshotting)

phys/ele reflect is not a problem

great work Sky !
IGN: Imoenpl, nieuczdziadajakcharchac
my first POEvid "Hybrid Wander and Atziri fight" http://youtu.be/0e-ffI2cOfY
Last edited by m_flower on May 7, 2014, 4:32:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info