[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

"
Lanfear88 wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:
Phys damage over time is not countered by AA.

And this is very interesting, apparently they want chaos res low-life to be able to use Blood Rage as well...

What do you mean? Chaos res low life only degen like 1% which is easy to counter so imo this is a nerf to chaos res low life.

I feel like it has more to do with them wanting CI to have the full benefits but also the full drawbacks of Blood Rage, rather than just getting frenzy charges. Could be one reason they made the attack speed available to all builds as well, instead of just low life
Last edited by CityDreams on Jul 14, 2015, 2:10:10 PM
"
CityDreams wrote:
I feel like it has more to do with them wanting CI to have the full benefits but also the full drawbacks of Blood Rage, rather than just getting frenzy charges. Could be one reason they made the attack speed available to all builds as well, instead of just low life

They nerfed it for Low Life as BR doesn't give further attack speed than 5-15% and 5% from Quality, and changed it for CI to not gain benefits alone.

Waiting for new PS + Barrage build as everyone just goes with KB.
Last edited by Firnefex on Jul 17, 2015, 9:59:34 AM
How's the build revamp going, any idea when will it be finished?
When my unique is out.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
which Wand should I mirror the foe bite or the woe bite?
or should I wait for your unique?
If you let me the curiosity... ^^ Is your unique an offensive or defensive item?

Love your build :)
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Last edited by Skyforth on Aug 6, 2015, 3:28:14 AM
From testing, I can intuitive leap from the jewel socket right of the power charge to Energy Shield on Shield and Arcane Focus.

40% increased energy shield from Shield gives me 219 flat ES that does not get scaled by other ES modifiers (dunno why).

Will have to see if this is any good, though 3 points for 22% ES isn't that bad (10 int).
Keep you Great work up.
You are amazing Skyforth.

Greetings B0PE
I dont see any good dps boost for saving so many points, u seema bit rusty^^

how do u find this?

and dont forget that Q on PCOC Gem now gives +20% increased crit chance :)

I assume u want to run Blood Rage, or why u want all this life reg?
DOnt u think that those 9 or 10 points can be placed more effective passing on BR?
30% multi are stronger than 2 frenzy charges and can easily get with 3 points...

that is what I'd do without BR
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
Last edited by Lawyne on Aug 6, 2015, 4:28:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info