[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

Gonna see which ones i can end up using. Ele weakness level 10 is 29% less resistance. could potentially double your dps, and with KB hitting many times to kill only the first hit to apply is required for the rest of the hits to take the increased damage.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
Skyforth wrote:

Gonna see which ones i can end up using. Ele weakness level 10 is 29% less resistance. could potentially double your dps, and with KB hitting many times to kill only the first hit to apply is required for the rest of the hits to take the increased damage.

it feels like +10% dps with ele weakness on hit, still worth every single cent
actually it sounds like a nerf to VP/Acuity as in the current state, they trivalize bosses
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
actually it sounds like a nerf to VP/Acuity as in the current state, they trivalize bosses

they want to make leech vs bosses harder and vs packs easier

nerf to VP/acuity or not, the leech at the end it will be the same as now or slightly better so there is nothing to worry about
GGG said they want to make the leech better than now, as dps, as defence, as the game difficulty raises

uh wtf?

So blood rage does phys degen now :D

This is AWESOME

Instead of taking damage with -60% res, we take damage with 0 res (little armour)

Best change so far!
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Last edited by Skyforth on May 19, 2015, 12:34:13 AM
does it mean that from now we will take around 0 damage from degen cuz we run high lvl AA?
"
ptica wrote:
does it mean that from now we will take around 0 damage from degen cuz we run high lvl AA?

That's what i thought since AA feels like it reduces DoTs from CB a lot. But apparently it doesn't.
I think CB isn't Degen

"
The Nemesis modifier Corrupting Blood works differently than normal bleeding. It still deals physical damage[3] over time and can be removed with a Staunching flask, but characters receive one charge when they hit a Corrupting Blood rare monster, up to twenty charges. Damage is based on the main hand weapon damage of the monster with the Corrupting Blood mod.

anyway... can't wait!
Phys damage over time is not countered by AA.

And this is very interesting, apparently they want chaos res low-life to be able to use Blood Rage as well...
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
Phys damage over time is not countered by AA.

And this is very interesting, apparently they want chaos res low-life to be able to use Blood Rage as well...

What do you mean? Chaos res low life only degen like 1% which is easy to counter so imo this is a nerf to chaos res low life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info