[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

"
wixtor wrote:
"
wixtor wrote:
Hi Sky, first of all a thanks for trying to push the build further and further, secondly just noticed that you changed wands. Mind if I ask; how much dps does this wand add over the woe bite?

Don't have one. Let me borrow one to test.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
ah ok, thought u used one before and switched to this one. Would you reckon your current one is better than the woe bite tornado wand?
IGN: Sogano
Update from Blood Magic Country. Population: Me.

Before patch I had 80k without mirrored jewellry and 7k+ ES. I could clear whatever it was, in whatever party, whatever mods, and it could probably be done while sleeping because this build is amazing.

With BM/MC I can run 8 auras. At the moment I'm testing out Haste, Hatred, Anger (26), Wrath (26), Vitality, Pof, Pol and Discipline. 83% fire and light res is nice, but double reflect without life leech is hurting like a mofo even in a simple Gorge map. On theyre own they are fine.
I have also skipped a Purity for the cost of running Grace, and speccing into Iron Reflexes. I assume I can reach 50% reduction without flasks with some treeplaying, but without it's at about 40%. The damage isnt all that different, but you get about 30%es nodes without IR.
Running LMP instead of GMP, LFGOH instead of WED gives me 66 lifedrain per cast. 45life regen sec and 55 lfgoh with 220 unreserved life makes it possible to fire freely as long as I actually hit something.

The rings I have are utter shit, and the amulet could be traded for something without the mana and m.reg.

The damage isnt all that great either. Single target is fine, but 40k 91% crit is nothing to go bananas about.

Question is:

Is it worth it to spend 100+ ex to recolour Shavs, get jewellry with WED, crit, multi, spelldmg and phys to see how far I can push the dps? Herald of Ash can also be a great addition, but I don't know how much DPS I could pile up in the end, if it's worth it.

As it is now I can't run the build without BM, due to the fact that I can't afford to mirror 3 pieces of jewellry. Before the patch I was lucky enough to be able to do this without a full mirrored set, but I guess GGG is collecting it's debt of me 6L so easily and having so many lucky drops throughout the months.

To quote from a great song; Should I stay or should I go.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
just seen the video of that "burn wander" that looks kinda awesome oO

first you write this

"

This build requires you to have the BEST of the BEST, to be at the top of all Path of Exile. Items are not cheap, but that is the price of perfection.

and then you write this

"

- ACHIEVE INSANE DPS WITH BUDGET GEAR

does this only mean that to make this build really go ham you need tons and tons of currency but it will do just fine even when not spending any? kinda drunk atm and my thoughts are kinda trapped in a loop between those 2 points.
Last edited by Esto on Aug 22, 2014, 11:27:05 AM
"
Esto wrote:

first you write this

"

This build requires you to have the BEST of the BEST, to be at the top of all Path of Exile. Items are not cheap, but that is the price of perfection.

and then you write this

"

does this only mean that to make this build really go ham you need tons and tons of currency but it will do just fine even when not spending any? kinda drunk atm and my thoughts are kinda trapped in a loop between those 2 points.

That was a long time ago unfortunately.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
wixtor wrote:
ah ok, thought u used one before and switched to this one. Would you reckon your current one is better than the woe bite tornado wand?

Onslaught is better.

In 1.1, onslaught had 111k gmp chain while woe had 100k.

Only reason i didn't use was because of mana cost.
I run a similar build to this with BM (life on hit) and it works pretty well for me.
I'm at 70k dps and 6.5k es with mostly crap gear. Been mapping for 2 days now and it's great fun. If someone wants to know how, I won't keep it a secret.

€: btw what is that new wand everyone is talking about?
IGN: Perz | Reaver: view-thread/523959 | Wander: view-thread/742525 | Cycloner: view-thread/804489
Last edited by Perz on Aug 22, 2014, 12:22:25 PM
"
Perz wrote:
I run a similar build to this with BM (life on hit) and it works pretty well for me.
I'm at 70k dps and 6.5k es with mostly crap gear. Been mapping for 2 days now and it's great fun. If someone wants to know how, I won't keep it a secret.

€: btw what is that new wand everyone is talking about?

Yeah I'm interested in seeing your gear and tree if you don't mind ;)
IGN: Sogano
"
Skyforth wrote:
"
Esto wrote:

first you write this

"

and then you write this

"

That was a long time ago unfortunately.

so does that mean that none of your wander builds will be playable with low budget gear ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info