6l PS
EMP-ENH-AA-BR
BM-RM-AURA-AURA (in +1 item)
RM-AURA-AURA
RM-AURA-AURA
CWDT-CRY-IC-X

Correct?
IGN: Sogano
seems like we went way over kill in mana.

Don't as much max mana as i thought
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
Skyforth wrote:
seems like we went way over kill in mana.

Don't as much max mana as i thought

What's your max mana and mana regen? I'm sitting at 1776 max mana and 270 mana regen with lvl 19 Clarity. (I don't have mana regen on shield).
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG

That's the gear.

Level 17 clarity
"
Skyforth wrote:

That's the gear.

Level 17 clarity

How much free mana do you have mate?
"
wixtor wrote:
"
Skyforth wrote:

That's the gear.

Level 17 clarity

How much free mana do you have mate?

How are you getting 155dex for BR without aking any nodes?
IGN FatBeefyBox
Last edited by Deutch420 on Aug 21, 2014, 3:11:59 PM
"
Deutch420 wrote:
How are you getting 155dex for BR without aking any nodes?

Coordination gives 20 dex.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info