[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

"
Esto wrote:

so does that mean that none of your wander builds will be playable with low budget gear ?

This particular build requires Shavs, Crown of Eyes and 150+% mana regen on your gear to work. Without that it is pretty useless. Of course, it’s not going to be playable. Some Piscator’s builds may work, surely. Then, when you start digging into Pisc+Maligaros+Rainbowstride, you are slowly getting out of budget area. Not as much as this, but not something that can be called “cheap gear”.
Last edited by KYKYLLIKA on Aug 22, 2014, 2:05:15 PM
"
KYKYLLIKA wrote:
"
Esto wrote:

so does that mean that none of your wander builds will be playable with low budget gear ?

This particular build requires Shavs, Crown of Eyes and 150+% mana regen on your gear to work. Without that it is pretty useless. Of course, it’s not going to be playable. Some Piscator’s builds may work, surely. Then, when you start digging into Pisc+Maligaros+Rainbowstride, you are slowly getting out of budget area. Not as much as this, but not something that can be called “cheap gear”.

thank you for the answer :)

maybe you can also help me out with my next question.

is there any possible power syphon build that is viable with low budget gear ? doesnt have to be like insane right from the start but it should be able to kill packs in under a minute ^^

im pretty new to this wander stuff,i tried it once like ... uhm roughly a year ago but stuff has changed quite a bit and all the info i had is kinda outdate :D
"
Esto wrote:
"
KYKYLLIKA wrote:
"
Esto wrote:

thank you for the answer :)

maybe you can also help me out with my next question.

is there any possible power syphon build that is viable with low budget gear ? doesnt have to be like insane right from the start but it should be able to kill packs in under a minute ^^

im pretty new to this wander stuff,i tried it once like ... uhm roughly a year ago but stuff has changed quite a bit and all the info i had is kinda outdate :D

I used to run Alpha Howl + Piscirator with Grace/Haste, Anger and Wrath and Clarity. Fairly cheap (I did it in the 1M league) and could easily kill packs rapidly in low level maps.

Again like mentioned, you need really good mana regen to sustain power siphon.
IGN: Sogano
"
Esto wrote:

You quoted from this thread, not my other thread did you not?
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Where did you get that Onslaught Barb? I can't seem to find it with indexers.
"
Kony_Danza wrote:
Where did you get that Onslaught Barb? I can't seem to find it with indexers.

Onslaught Barb is AXNs.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/515441

He has Mind Weaver in progress (hybrid) which will be even higher DPS.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

Onslaught Barb is AXNs.

Alright, I've seen like 3-4 different variants of that wand. Was going to mirror the 240% but I guess I'll just wait for his hybrid wand. Thanks for letting me know.
"
Kony_Danza wrote:
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

Onslaught Barb is AXNs.

Alright, I've seen like 3-4 different variants of that wand. Was going to mirror the 240% but I guess I'll just wait for his hybrid wand. Thanks for letting me know.

Yep if you can get by for a bit Mind Weaver will be coming along. (hopefully not too long)

I use the current divine of Onslaught Barb until the new wand is rdy.

+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
im using this wand for temp. Ide love to use onslaught, but my +1 gems rainbows are the wrong color. So i dont want to buy wand for wrong color boots. Waiting until i get to lvl 8 so i can change corrupted item socket colors. Only 2 more lvls to go!!

IGN FatBeefyBox
I think I could get up to 85k with mind weaver.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info