[1.0.6] Noob Friendly Solo Magic-Find end game viable GOLDSLAMMER

Facepalm
its still a great guide and i thank him for it.

you dont need 400 mf, he manages to get 250 and still run up to 78 maps easy.

and: BEST PICTURE EVER ... so epic, laughed so hard :D
Are you going to update the skilltree for 1.1?
He who rides a tiger is afraid to dismount.
Please update the tree!! Really looking forward to trying this.
"
legend233 wrote:

It's hard for me to update due to time constraint. I'm in the process of finding out what's good out there because I'm having difficult time implementing all the new mechanic to the build. I don't want to post up half assed build that doesn't work, so I need some time for everything in 1.10 to stabilize (discover most uniques, understand the effect of corruption mods, etc). Thanks
"
BigBagBukkake wrote:
"
legend233 wrote:

It's hard for me to update due to time constraint. I'm in the process of finding out what's good out there because I'm having difficult time implementing all the new mechanic to the build. I don't want to post up half assed build that doesn't work, so I need some time for everything in 1.10 to stabilize (discover most uniques, understand the effect of corruption mods, etc). Thanks

Understood, thanks for taking the time to do it.
Hi Sir. Bukkake, I was just wondering if you were going to make a new passive tree? If not could you explain what we are supposed to get? As in what to focus on and which major keystones to take? Thanks man. I'm already up to level 41 in a couple of hours with 110 IIR and 18 IIQ. Its been real fun. But I'm just getting whatever passives.
It's not really hard to find a Groundslam Skilltree for Marauder in this Board.

They all look the same and you have to adapt them to your own gear/gems, so just grab the first GS Skilltree that crosses your path.

3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info