[1.0.6] Noob Friendly Solo Magic-Find end game viable GOLDSLAMMER

"
pelll wrote:
"
hitreza wrote:
amazing guide thanks!

question: how do you handle reflect maps?? ...You have no Vaal Pact so you must die instant to reflect.

You can just play with gems for reflect maps remove some gems for leech gems

I don`t like the guide that much either, is not bad at all but is not noob friendly at all...

Tri ress with life and iir, 6l, koam, this kind of stuff isnt cheap at all.

leech gems doenst help much for reflect.
only life on hit gems.

and if he does +10k dmg he will die instant in reflect maps.

ahahaha what a nice head pic
"
hitreza wrote:
"
pelll wrote:
"
hitreza wrote:
amazing guide thanks!

question: how do you handle reflect maps?? ...You have no Vaal Pact so you must die instant to reflect.

You can just play with gems for reflect maps remove some gems for leech gems

I don`t like the guide that much either, is not bad at all but is not noob friendly at all...

Tri ress with life and iir, 6l, koam, this kind of stuff isnt cheap at all.

leech gems doenst help much for reflect.
only life on hit gems.

and if he does +10k dmg he will die instant in reflect maps.

For ele refelct maps removing ADF gem for Leech gem helps quite a lot
"
hitreza wrote:
amazing guide thanks!

Physical Reflect can hurt a little but it's countered by Immortal Call. You will take a little bit of damage initially but a chug from Granite Flask before the fight should get the job done.

Elemental Reflect doesn't do much to you at all,.

17k dmg isn't high enough to be instant gibbed by the reflect.

Last edited by Captain_Captain on Mar 18, 2021, 9:09:31 AM
lol badass picture.
"
BigBagBukkake wrote:
"
hitreza wrote:
amazing guide thanks!

Physical Reflect can hurt a little but it's countered by Immortal Call. You will take a little bit of damage initially but a chug from Granite Flask before the fight should get the job done.

Elemental reflect hurts with 17k groundslam DMG!

Groundslam is fire and physical,Or is GS pure physical DMG? :\
"
hitreza wrote:
"
BigBagBukkake wrote:
"
hitreza wrote:
amazing guide thanks!

Elemental reflect hurts with 17k groundslam DMG!

Groundslam is fire and physical,Or is GS pure physical DMG? :\

This build is mostly physical damage, with scaled cold damage from Hatred. However the amount of cold damage dealt can be negelected with resistance and health regen. I did 5 elemental and physical reflect maps (76+) yesterday and I can barely notice the elemental reflect, while physical reflect get ignored after immortal call. On Physical however you might take good amount of initial damage prior to immortal call, but you can easily chug at 80%+ armor granite flask.
Noob Friendly? ya right.. the first thing I do when I look at any of these build is go directly to the gear.

You should rename the title to "Elite Friendly" With that gear it don't matter where you put your points.
Last edited by IamtheAxeMan on Mar 2, 2014, 12:06:15 PM
You shouldn't have called it noob friendly because it isn't and you don't have that much MF either.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info