Season Six, Event 159: 1 Hour ELBLAMT

While the last few of these were fun, the lag spikes this round were pretty horrid. Dying at level 5 twice to rubberbanding was great.
Happiness: super fun insanity and death!

Sadness: 2 dead characters at level 4 means 1 point - if one had died at 3 it'd be 2.
Died 3 times..
IGN : Lyderis
Those Lightning totem...left me with 1 hp and no potion at lvl 3 when there was 2 minute left. I had to leave it at that, could not find the totem that was shooting a shit ton of lightning offscreen. Oh well I tried!
FUCK RNG !!!! SERIOUSLY !!!!!!! FUCK IT !!!!!!!

1 minute to go in the race where I died 5 times...... and what do I get????

30% phys dmg short bow+ cold dmg + lightning dmg + coral amu 2.8 !!!!!!!
Man fuck this shit..... so mad
Why couldn't I get this on the start !??!

On another note: this race mod needs to be done in 1 month mode. That be interesting.
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
this says "and staying alive" i specifically stopped to reap the points i should be top 60ish 8TH ranger. I WANT MY RANK AND POINTS GGG dont care if it was a typo
twitch.tv/jfpforever
Last edited by jfpforever on Feb 18, 2014, 11:08:56 PM
"
Major_Dark wrote:
"
Svenn wrote:
Hmm, do dead characters count since this is Endless Ledge?
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:
''Staying alive''

It was a mistake. Like all EL, you get points even if you die.

"
Oroboruss wrote:
how the hell do you kill that orange totem spewing lightning !!?

Offscreen. Listen for the plinking sound that you are hitting something.

I forgot all my strats for this thing, since it's so rare. This kind of race is my specialty, i definitely failed. Nothing like 9 deaths in 2 recent races to massively worsen my death ratio. :P Nothing like 5 characters to perfect your forgotten strats.

I think the number of entrants was causing server issues, as i've never had such crazy desync in BLAMTs before. Like really weird stuff, getting hit by offscreen archers before they appear on my screen. I never have this kind of desync usually, starting to see what others are talking about.

Spoiler
rip L1:

rip L5:

rip L4:

rip L1:

rip L3:
account number 3
Last edited by unsane3 on Feb 19, 2014, 12:11:40 AM
I won the lotto meginords with 5 points this race. With a total of 12 race points.
IGN: GraspOfDeath
Last edited by IXTryHardXI on Feb 19, 2014, 1:05:47 AM
"
unsane3 wrote:
It was a mistake. Like all EL, you get points even if you die.

This just made my morning.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info