Season Six, Event 159: 1 Hour ELBLAMT

"
Major_Dark wrote:
"
Svenn wrote:
Hmm, do dead characters count since this is Endless Ledge?

"
GGG_Neon wrote:

Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:

''Staying alive''

Yeah, but it's also talking about full clears and quest prizes too... so I don't know how accurate the whole thing is.
I assume you don't have to stay alive to get points, seeing as how it is an Endless Ledge Race.

Thank God this isn't a FELBLAMT... >_<
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Feb 18, 2014, 3:12:38 PM
Is this race worth trying as a pretty much total noob to the game? Or am I better off waiting for a different race?
"
Rujholla wrote:
Is this race worth trying as a pretty much total noob to the game? Or am I better off waiting for a different race?

I wouldn't expect very many points if that is what you are asking :) This race is going to wreck people lol
ign: Vixien
"
Rujholla wrote:

You will probably die horrible death's. :P But so do a lot of experienced players, too. This race is hard and unforgiving. If that's something for you, try it but don't expect to get far. ;)
better wait for another one if you wanna know what a race is about
you can try this one but you will die. a lot.
"
jfcaron wrote:
You'd think they'd have some programmers that could make these posts automated based on a single database of upcoming events... then they wouldn't need to copy & paste information (which ends up being false) and they could include useful stuff like a description of the mods in their automatic post. I guess computers aren't advanced enough for that yet.

Shut your sass-hole, son. Although you DO have a point, I'm happier if their programmers are working on the game than if they're working on their race info posts.
"
Rujholla wrote:

Absolutely, it'll give you a sense of how unfairly difficult the game could be. The actual game is much tamer. I started racing very shortly after starting to play PoE with descent champions races, and it was really cool to do the same race later and actually do good while remembering the brutal slaughter I experienced when new.
http://www.twitch.tv/exhortatory
the first area would still be manageable but after that, its up to luck you dont get some crazy combo of monster
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
I assume you don't have to stay alive to get points, seeing as how it is an Endless Ledge Race.

Thank God this isn't a FELBLAMT... >_<

Isn't F famine? technically it is since there is no town anyways

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info