Sacrifice of the Vaal: Teaser Screenshot #1

"
Diabolic_One wrote:
I Demand that there be Pants for the Expansion

at least for Templar. Can't stand it anymore to wander in full plate with legs showing lol.
Well my guess is that the "Corrupted" is something that will affect all the items currently in the game.
Probably something like blood magic penalties or similar when using them or it might be some durability countdown.
And unless you save the item by doing some quest thing the item will render unusable or disappear.
Maybe all new items will be corrupted also until you do some major quest thing as destroy all mirror shards or kill the evil one.

It would be a way to get rid of old items that are unused (taking space and server resources) and to limit the amount of items everyone uses or have stashed.

Well i really looking forward to see whats coming.
I hope there will be some new skills and big changes to the passive tree.
Hopefully some new orbs and other big changes.
Regarding the sword, what level is Chris's character?

The corrupted sword isn't usable but I don't know if it is because "corrupted" made the sword unusable or Chris's character isn't level 53.

How would a sword Chris couldn't use in the first place get "corrupted"?
What if only corrupted items could use corrupted skill gems. Whatever they are.

I dont think the white socket has anything to do with it and the stats doesnt seems be enhanced in any way. At least its not indicated.
Last edited by Powerhunger on Feb 17, 2014, 9:21:38 AM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
fOR THe corrupted part im pretty sure its something like
Spoiler
corrupted item gives you twice its value in stats for the linked skill, but you lose the mana cast as life each X seconds

Not very likely. This would kill CI- and Low-Life-ES-Users.
Perhaps "corrupted" means that gems can't be removed once put in.
Hah,mind fang,fits the corruption theme so much
"
Diabolic_One wrote:
I Demand that there be Pants for the Expansion

Yes
Is the corrupted tag releated to the white socket? Maybe you can't change the socket colours at all if an item has a white socket. Would fir in GGG's "balance" philosophy.

I actualy only wait for improved performance, reduced desync and better game experience for the upcoming addon. GGG should focus on these things first, it would help mch more than the other stuff.
its not verified, troll?
IGN: COCBOYbEaUtY

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info