Can I say I'm unlucky yet?

Just finished spending 2179 orbs of fusings (at current rates, about 57ex) trying to 6L an undisclosed item Am I considered unlucky yet? I rolled past about 20+ 5Ls, and my eyes were starting to water from the repetition.

Last year I 6L'd a Vaal Regalia in about 160 fusings, and I wondered what all of the fuss was about. All of those stories where people spent thousands upon thousands of fusings to 6L an item -- I honestly thought were fake or exaggerated. Now I am on the receiving end of the stick. I literally halved my wealth in a day, and I have nothing to show for it. Sad day is sad.
✮ in-game @FTMFW
✮ twitch.tv/RRTSON
✮ [Shop] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/909223
✮ [Build of the Week] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1034503
Last edited by rrtson on Feb 16, 2014, 1:00:41 AM
I never ever 6 linked anything, nor use a 6l.

So, I am more unlucky than you.

And you know what? I still don't care.
You obtained 2k fusings with one 70ish and one 80ish character?
"
RagnarokChu wrote:
Yeah, somethin' not right with this guy haha.
Maybe he really got lucky with drops and burned everything into fusing his undisclosed item... or something against the rules (undisclosed)
"
RagnarokChu wrote:

Templar deaths = 681 (first and only character)
Duelist deaths = 988 (created about 3 weeks ago)

I die a lot lol. Would have been higher leveled if I knew how to play this game correctly. Crafted a 6L 980ES Vaal Regalia last year (2nd highest at the time, which I sold for 45ex), and chanced a legacy Kaom's last year (which I foolishly sold for 25ex). And sold a few things here and there for the rest of my ex.
✮ in-game @FTMFW
✮ twitch.tv/RRTSON
✮ [Shop] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/909223
✮ [Build of the Week] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1034503
Last edited by rrtson on Feb 16, 2014, 1:18:44 AM
"
"
rrtson wrote:
Crafted a 6L 980ES Vaal Regalia last year (2nd highest at the time, which I sold for 45ex), and chanced a legacy Kaom's last year (which I foolishly sold for 25ex). And sold a few things here and there for the rest of my ex.

No, you cannot say you're unlucky.

HAHA :D
Ya I used 6 000+ chances without getting uniq :P
"
"
"
rrtson wrote:
Crafted a 6L 980ES Vaal Regalia last year (2nd highest at the time, which I sold for 45ex), and chanced a legacy Kaom's last year (which I foolishly sold for 25ex). And sold a few things here and there for the rest of my ex.

six THOUSAND??

Wow, I thought my 500+ was a bad streak!
IGN: Kulde
"
"
"
rrtson wrote:

As horribly unlucky as that 6000 sounds, it's about break even for buying a Kaom's, at current Domination rates (about 35 ex worth of Chances). Even still...fuckin' hell...that's a lot of orbs to trade for and burn through. You'd have been better off just buying the damned chest. ;)
[Removed by Support] 57 ex with a lvl 84 and lvl 78 character is not anything remotely out of the ordinary for a player who hasn't been wasting their time in worthless zones like docks or catacombs.

I have roughly 400 ex with a 87, 79, 73, and 69 (79 and 73 now deleted) Do you people think I used RMT?

I am not even rich in this game.

It is no wonder a certain faction [Removed by Support] have managed to get GGG to remove IIQ...
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
Last edited by Dan_GGG on Feb 16, 2014, 3:10:50 AM
2352 fusings (give or take like 10) to 6L my bow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info