[1.2.x] Blasting Cap Build - Flameblast / Summon Skeletons w/ videos / 中文翻譯 /

"
Destreaga wrote:
So I just built this on rampage over the last two days and I'm nearing lvl 55 using Flameblast / Ele Prolif / Concentrated eff / Chance to ignite all of which is in a very nice Searching touch I got today and I must say.. (although let me know if you think another 4 link combo would be more effecient)

The build is... bad ass!

However I noticed you keep mentioning life leech, is the only way to get life leech from dorans? I have never owned the mace but I must say my dps trippled when I switched to this Searing Touch

In otherwords.. Do I gota get dorans in order to get life leech?

Edit! Forgot to ask.. Have you been able to do atziri with this build? I am assuming not right? lol

Hey! I'm not the guy who made the build, but I might as well help with the answer :D. You can get some for sure leech by using both the doryanis maces and also get 1% for the belt. Also, I have seen people vaal amulets into getting fire leech on them as well! There may be some more uniques that give it, but im not too sure.
"
Destreaga wrote:
So I just built this on rampage over the last two days and I'm nearing lvl 55 using Flameblast / Ele Prolif / Concentrated eff / Chance to ignite all of which is in a very nice Searching touch I got today and I must say.. (although let me know if you think another 4 link combo would be more effecient)

The build is... bad ass!

However I noticed you keep mentioning life leech, is the only way to get life leech from dorans? I have never owned the mace but I must say my dps trippled when I switched to this Searing Touch

In otherwords.. Do I gota get dorans in order to get life leech?

Edit! Forgot to ask.. Have you been able to do atziri with this build? I am assuming not right? lol

Yes doryani's items are your main source for life leech. If you use a searing touch, the fire invitation belt is your only source.

That is one of the reason why doryani's sceptres are so good. You get 2% leech from them in total, + more damage.

Currently running my own variation of this build
Main exceptions being EB, Scion AOE added, no IR.

I run lvl 21 AA and cloak of defiance and double ele reflect is np, can even take a 5-6 stack fb on full pack without losing much hp.

Here is my current gear/build lmk.

Spoiler

*Rainbow stride boots with empower+AA*

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABVuLjJ_f4XM8Be0g73xG14M4XcYUTbUEBLOiAOQi8B8pTxps7DidrhZvGjinCBJpJKqnhNgkuJMXHBhlNumQVTbF6-5xeeNqHwKa4Cj6BAcyNEWdgsfr5IPbTLOvt1NS-ehfKlXGLR-XlYdlGDw6WJUgUlMQWL0nrJjB8z1fl_QsnJM68WyCHqKjbRkIZzbYIbDbC3_GCPQVuEkbNPcRlsBUyFsqjZeFDkgHHmpDvOqWMuxVLpTjhF3ylS52gp1j8NW00eWOSVHIDKSxjDZVS2HiJpU=

Unable to post a video because comp sucks >_>

Anyways, lmk what you guys think
Last edited by Neode995 on Sep 11, 2014, 4:05:56 AM
"
Neode995 wrote:
Currently running my own variation of this build
Main exceptions being EB, Scion AOE added, no IR.

I run lvl 21 AA and cloak of defiance and double ele reflect is np, can even take a 5-6 stack fb on full pack without losing much hp.

Here is my current gear/build lmk.

Spoiler

*Rainbow stride boots with empower+AA*

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABVuLjJ_f4XM8Be0g73xG14M4XcYUTbUEBLOiAOQi8B8pTxps7DidrhZvGjinCBJpJKqnhNgkuJMXHBhlNumQVTbF6-5xeeNqHwKa4Cj6BAcyNEWdgsfr5IPbTLOvt1NS-ehfKlXGLR-XlYdlGDw6WJUgUlMQWL0nrJjB8z1fl_QsnJM68WyCHqKjbRkIZzbYIbDbC3_GCPQVuEkbNPcRlsBUyFsqjZeFDkgHHmpDvOqWMuxVLpTjhF3ylS52gp1j8NW00eWOSVHIDKSxjDZVS2HiJpU=

Unable to post a video because comp sucks >_>

Anyways, lmk what you guys think

Wow, does Eldritch Battery really give you enough mana for those 3 auras, without any "reduced mana reserved" nodes? I'll have to try this as well...

I was thinking of using this thing myself:

But with the auras I'd probably be in low mana at all times, so I'm not sure it's such a good idea... what do you guys think?
(~edit: I just realized, since I also have a Carcass: the Infernal Mantle's stats are much easier to reach, so I'll probably use it at least until I get some dex on my other equips. I also don't know how the chaos damage conversion would interfere with the build.)
Last edited by crevette on Sep 11, 2014, 10:02:51 AM
台灣玩家 GDS_Kaoru 轉帖到 POE 遊戲討論區

如本人不同意 馬上進行刪除

台灣連結 http://forum.gamer.com.tw/C.php?bsn=18966&snA=38699&subbsn=0&page=1#142583
"
allen12375 wrote:
台灣玩家 GDS_Kaoru 轉帖到 POE 遊戲討論區

如本人不同意 馬上進行刪除

台灣連結 http://forum.gamer.com.tw/C.php?bsn=18966&snA=38699&subbsn=0&page=1#142583

感謝轉載並且附上詳細的創作資訊,祝好

Voe 代 Cap 回覆。
Hi! I'm nearing level 75, when I am able to buy dual doryani's sceptres. And, I started to wonder is it actually worth it? Damage wise that is. I have a 6 socket searing touch and 6 socket carcass, neither are 6l yet, and so I was wondering if the damage actually becomes that much greater with doryanis
Guys, what is better for the burning damage?
Dual Doryanis or The searing touch staff?

I like to see them dying with the burning dmg lol, but most of people can say even dual doryanis with +90% elemental damage is better, even for the burning damage..

Can you confirm it please?

how to do the maths..

Tks!
"
Marcio44 wrote:
Guys, what is better for the burning damage?
Dual Doryanis or The searing touch staff?

I like to see them dying with the burning dmg lol, but most of people can say even dual doryanis with +90% elemental damage is better, even for the burning damage..

Can you confirm it please?

how to do the maths..

Tks!

2 perfect Doryani's gives 20% inc cast speed 220% inc dmg and 220% inc burn

vs

A Perfect Searing is 10% cast speed 90% inc dmg and 110% inc burn

+2 fire gems does not make up for that loss.

I've tested extensively with both, dual Doryani's is stronger however searing touch works more than fine.
What flasks do you use?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info