0.10.0d Patch Notes

It blows my mind how fast they can find the problems and fix them so quickly... GGG knows this game like the back of their hand

Keep up the great work!!!
"Contrariwise," continued Tweedledee, "if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic." - Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking Glass
#1 quick hotfixes US
Props to GGG. May PoE eternally reign as ARPG king.
You guys are awesome, keep doing what your doing, because you are doing it all right!!
"
Drystan wrote:
Fantastic work. I've played a lot of MMO's in my life. You've got to be one of the fastest in implementing fixes.

Quoted for truth.

Keep up the good work guys.
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

Brought to you by Dat LLC, in partnership with Harassment Industries.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS,I HAVE SURE THE PoE official launch is gonna be best than DIABLO3.
Thanks For the amazing game!
Just another post complimenting the game & your dedication to it. Keep it up GGG.
TNX GGG 4 great support,keeep up the good work guys!!!
"
MesostelZe wrote:
"
Mazeraff wrote:
Could timers on personal loot while in group be like 2 seconds longer? Sometimes people snag stuff when I'm just about to get there. I've lost needed drops this way. When you're armored and kinda slow it makes it hard to be competitive for loot.

The loot timers are set to some multiple of the amount of time it would take the named character to walk to the loot in question, with their current movement speed. While in some cases it might be nice to have this longer in public parties, in private ones where you trust your friends to hand over loot which would be good for you, it can also just get in the way. I heard something to the effect that they were eventually going to allow players to configure their own loot timers to some extent, which might be a good way to go about it.

That'd be nice. Sometimes I'm still beating on a mob while others are looting and that exact timed item becomes a race against the clock and I have to stop what I'm doing to make sure no one else snags it. It should be just slightly more, I don't think a +1/+2 second(s) more could really hurt anything. Loot ninjas would just have to wait longer. A personally set timer would be great if not a general fix.
Great job, just 1 thing..... Remember to sleep between a patch and the next one! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info