[Release] Path of Exile Item Info Script - Affix Breakdown and More (Version 1.8.6)

When I use the script, it tells me it has 7 affixes, and garbles the line on one of them. Im not in windows atm else Id post a screenshot. Next time I reboot Ill try to remember to grab it.

EDIT: I realize I had nothing to do while I waited for this download to finish, so heres the screenshot.

HAIL SATAN!
Last edited by tramshed on Feb 13, 2014, 5:34:03 PM
"
tramshed wrote:
When I use the script, it tells me it has 7 affixes, and garbles the line on one of them. Im not in windows atm else Id post a screenshot. Next time I reboot Ill try to remember to grab it.

EDIT: I realize I had nothing to do while I waited for this download to finish, so heres the screenshot.

Thanks!

Are you by chance using version 1.4 still? (you can check version by opening the script in any text based editor. Version number is right at the top few lines).

I'll put out version 1.6 shortly. It should parse correctly then.
Just verified it on my end.

EDIT 2: This is how it should look like:

I am curious as to why the tooltip shows up as white font on black background for you.
What Windows version are you using if I may ask?

And lastly, just in case, if you ever want to edit the font size of the tooltip you can do that by searching for the text "FontSize" in the script then changing the assigned value from the default 11 (points) to something else.

_____

EDIT: Version 1.6 is out.

Please download the new version from http://sites.google.com/site/poeiteminfoscript/
PoE Item Info tooltip script - reveal detailed affix breakdown for any rare or unique!

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/790438 | IGN: Sadou
Last edited by hazydoc on Feb 13, 2014, 8:53:42 PM
Im running windows 7 and version 1.5

Havnt tested the new version yet, will shortly. However I did discover what decides the colors. Its based off the windows color settings for tooltips. I use a dark color scheme overall, white on black. It surprised me as well initially when I loaded up the script and the colors were inverted for me already.

EDIT: Yep, it works correctly now with 1.6
HAIL SATAN!
Last edited by tramshed on Feb 13, 2014, 8:58:01 PM
"
tramshed wrote:
Im running windows 7 and version 1.5

Havnt tested the new version yet, will shortly. However I did discover what decides the colors. Its based off the windows color settings for tooltips. I use a dark color scheme overall, white on black. It surprised me as well initially when I loaded up the script and the colors were inverted for me already.

Ok, cool. Good to know. :)

I am suspecting it may be something else though because it did already parse correctly in v1.5 for me.
PoE Item Info tooltip script - reveal detailed affix breakdown for any rare or unique!

Odd, 1.6 certainly fixed it for me, might have been how you were feeding the script the data perhaps vs how it actually gets it from the clipboard? Dunno.
HAIL SATAN!
"
tramshed wrote:
Odd, 1.6 certainly fixed it for me, might have been how you were feeding the script the data perhaps vs how it actually gets it from the clipboard? Dunno.

Or that I thought I was using the v1.5 exactly as I had put it out to download but changed something in my v1.5 :)

In any case, glad to hear.

This is great although I haven't tried it yet. Just what I need since I will try crafting something soon. Have this bookmarked and thank you very much!!
Lol, for shits and giggles I decided to see if I could get this to work under wine. AND IT DOES!, sort of.
Autohotkey loads the script fine with almost no wine errors at all (Surprising!)

Wine handles the clipboard.... goofy. Tracking down the option to change to make it work correctly was fairly easy. Tracking down where it stores that option, not so much. Once I finally find the damn thing, Ill let you know.
HAIL SATAN!
Last edited by tramshed on Feb 14, 2014, 12:05:09 AM
"
tramshed wrote:
Lol, for shits and giggles I decided to see if I could get this to work under wine. AND IT DOES!, sort of.
Autohotkey loads the script fine with almost no wine errors at all (Surprising!)

Wine handles the clipboard.... goofy. Tracking down the option to change to make it work correctly was fairly easy. Tracking down where it stores that option, not so much. Once I finally find the damn thing, Ill let you know.

Wow that is awesome, man. Yes, please do let me know.
Good work so far!

So after further testing, it seems not to be wines issue, but POE and the combination of the two, as I cant copy/paste even within the game. I tried out a few other programs in wine and they copy paste fine. Oh well, im done testing it for the evening.
HAIL SATAN!
Last edited by tramshed on Feb 14, 2014, 1:23:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info