I know the new vendor recepies.

"Trading in game material for in game material is RMT"
= BS.

I am sorry if you can't understand how GGG SUPPORT would be wrong it they did not understand this.
Selling logs: /view-thread/782113(very high speed)
Rhys epic times : view-thread/780247
I was chat muted for 12 hours because I once tried to trade information about secret recipes for currency in game. I didn't know at the time it was against the rules since the rules at the time entailed a bit of ambiguity in regards to this kinda of thing. Nevertheless, I know for a FACT that it's against the rules based on what I have been told by a handful of GGG representatives, employees, gms, etc. Despite my ignorance and compliance after being brought to an awareness of what is what, I was still muted for 12 hours since the rules are the rules. I am very displeased that OP gets to continue on with this thread with impunity. Either everyone has to follow the rules and faces the same consequences, or do not make rules that only some people have to follow and others do not...

BTW: The OP is not talking about trading MATERIALS for MATERIALS. You are misconstruing what has been stated form the onset. What has been stated is the very thing I once pondered myself, and I was notified that it is a violation of the ToU. If I was temporarily punished, then why is he/she not punished? At the very least take down this thread and give them a warning, or if it's not against the rules, then I would be owed an apology.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Last edited by Azarius on Feb 8, 2014, 7:50:51 PM
The people benefiting from these recipes are trying to get you banned. Better reveal everything to make their profits evaporate :)
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
I am not into searching recipes and other secrets, but if I knew them, I would just tell them to everyone every time. Just so the Devs could focus of secrets in the gameplay instead of secrets in fail crafting.
Forum pvp
I also think GGG is wrong if they think this is similar to RMT.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
It's only similar to RMT in that a player is gaining wealth based on his actions/resources from outside of the game. In this case, he's trading his "inaction" on a gaming forum for in game assets. A case could be made for it being prohibited on those grounds.

But this guy is simply trolling for attention. I doubt he has the attention span to wait on this as long as he has. No one is going to pay blackmail to a guy in a game like this. There's no reason to believe him.
"
XvXReaperXvX wrote:
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Feb 9, 2014, 8:15:03 AM
"
Inexium2 wrote:
"Trading in game material for in game material is RMT"
= BS.
This.

Although the wording of the OP simply requests payment, it doesn't specify in-game items, which was never clarified by the OP in any way; this could be seen as deliberate vague language, which would still place the OP under suspicion of attempted RMT.

Point being, there are interpretations of the OP's post which make his request for payment either legitimate or illegitimate, and payment in the form of in-game items in exchange for recipe knowledge is 100% legit. Therefore, until we can prove our suspicions (which may be never), the only fair thing to do is assume legitimate dealing.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 9, 2014, 8:15:10 AM
Everybody already knows but they are also too lazy to edit the wiki.

Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info