I know the new vendor recepies.

"
ceapone66 wrote:
Maybe this reciepe is not something extreme. Every slot with 20% quality, all magic and gives you a regal orb. Or extremely expensive like every slot with 20% quality, all uniques and gives you one of those orbs that rich exiles speak of and I never saw. :) Can anyone try it? I am so poor in uniques, blacksmith's wetstones and armor scraps for that matter. There were complains about too many low-level uniques so maybe the new reciepe is a unique sink...

Tried full set of 0% quality, itemlevel 66+ uniques and full set of 20% quality, itemlevel 60+ uniques, nothing. Maybe there is something with full set of 75+ itemlevel uniques, but I doubt it.
Last edited by DavorMarin on Feb 23, 2014, 6:53:30 AM
"
TheJedipimp wrote:
I'm guessing that's it's a very profitable recipe due to the fact that the people who know it are not saying a word. I'm sure they want to use it to get a big advantage in the new leagues. All of the lesser orbs have a know recipe so it has to be something big

CHeck this thread http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/906885
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
"
TrueEdge wrote:
Can someone please say what the Vendor recipes are?

Most likely it is about GCP's, since there is a guy who is selling "unlimited" amounts of GCPs on Invasion.
there is already a recipe for gcp
IGN TylordRampage
"
Malone wrote:

Exactly. Now stop bumping this troll thread.
IGN: Smegacore
"
battled wrote:
"
Malone wrote:

D'oh!
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
so much people saying it s not about gcp make me think they want to hide it s all about gcp lol
Forum pvp
"
battled wrote:
"
Malone wrote:

The guy has "infinite" amounts of GCP on Invasion.

He eihter has the recipe, or he is a hacker. Either way, i will draw attention to this until the recipe is discovered, or until the GGG's ban him if he is a hacker.

[Post Edited by Support]
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on May 1, 2014, 4:46:28 AM
"
Malone wrote:

Do you think that my IQ is 60 ?

If you think you are smart, then explain how the guys has "infinite" amounts opf GCP's on Invasion.

Yes, everybody knows about the old GCP recipe, but it looks like a different one exists.
"
battled wrote:
The question is, how much people with similar knowledge are willing to pay me not to reveal it?
Proof hint: quality.

No matter what they pay.. PoE has a base of mature players as well, who, when they dicover a recipe, will share the info.
There might even be one paying you.. just to get the inf to share it.

BTW: I assume you are not a genious of some sort.. so you won´t be the only one discovering the recipe.. and I don´t think everyone who discovers it will try to make money out of it.
They´d rather go for their 15 minutes of poe-fame XD
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info