I know the new vendor recepies.

OP doesn't know the recipes or else you'd prove it by PMing them all to me.
I'll let everyone know if he sends them.
shut up and take my money for disinfo
if you really know it, is it possible to say what the recipe does, without revealing it? just curious about how useful it is
1c if you keep your mouth shut TE
Why you should try Harcore http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/209310/page/1
"
battled wrote:
"
Azarius wrote:
"
battled wrote:
The question is, how much people with similar knowledge are willing to pay me not to reveal it?
Proof hint: quality.

Asking people to pay you for this is a bannable offense. I know because one time I tried to sell information for currency regarding recipes. I didn't know at the time it was against the rules; however, I was given a warning and informed of the rules. I just thought I'd let you know from experience... you don't want to get in trouble.

Pretty sure I didn't ask anyone for payment here. A harmless question is all this is.
Anyone parting with their belongings for my benefit is merely a coincidence :3

"
Azarius wrote:
"
battled wrote:
The question is, how much people with similar knowledge are willing to pay me not to reveal it?

You ask for payment here... stop lying... I quoted you in case you tried to change your post...

Funny.

My question is how much people with flipping items Science are willing to pay me not to reveal it?
Proof hint: lot of orbs.

(I have already started a guide about flipping: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/519890)
If you don't want me to reveal more you better gimme all your currencies :)
Selling logs: /view-thread/782113(very high speed)
Rhys epic times : view-thread/780247
Last edited by Inexium2 on Feb 8, 2014, 5:16:33 PM
"
Azarius wrote:
"
battled wrote:

Asking people to pay you for this is a bannable offense. I know because one time I tried to sell information for currency regarding recipes. I didn't know at the time it was against the rules; however, I was given a warning and informed of the rules. I just thought I'd let you know from experience... you don't want to get in trouble.

There's a difference worth pointing out here. You were trying to sell people information. He is telling the others who know the recipe that he will accept payment to NOT reveal information to the general public. It's not a massive difference, but it is there. It comes down to what's worth more to him: people knowing him as "that guy who revealed x recipe", or whatever amount people are willing to pile on him to make him shut the fuck up. /shrug
Last edited by Gallowmere1984 on Feb 8, 2014, 5:18:07 PM
"
"
Azarius wrote:
"
battled wrote:

There's a difference worth pointing out here. You were trying to sell people information. He is telling the others who know the recipe that he will accept payment to NOT reveal information to the general public. It's not a massive difference, but it is there. It comes down to what's worth more to him: people knowing him as "that guy who revealed x recipe", or whatever amount people are willing to pile on him to make him shut the fuck up. /shrug

You guys fail to understand... this is against the rules. Plain and smiple. If other people have been scolded for this, then why not him? Everyone has to follow the rules, right? I am just stating what was told to me by GGG representatives/employees/etc. In summation: People paying him in-game currency to say (or not to say) what recipes are/do/etc. is against the rules. This is just as bad as RMT. I was only trying to help... but w/e.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Last edited by Azarius on Feb 8, 2014, 5:25:19 PM
Or, those who don't want to know could ignore any thread you make after this one?

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Feb 9, 2014, 8:10:35 AM
"
Azarius wrote:

You guys fail to understand... this is against the rules. Plain and smiple. If other people have been scolded for this, then why not him? Everyone has to follow the rules, right? I am just stating what was told to me by GGG representatives/employees/etc. In summation: People paying him in-game currency to say (or not to say) what recipes are/do/etc. is against the rules. This is just as bad as RMT. I was only trying to help... but w/e.

I wasn't saying that you were wrong, by any means. I've not bothered to look up GGG's stance on this issue, because I have absolutely nothing that could have a "secret" value attached to it. I was merely pointing out the fact that there's a difference between the two circumstances, and it wouldn't be the first time that such a minor difference was all it took to make the difference in a dev's outlook on any given set of situations.
Last edited by Gallowmere1984 on Feb 8, 2014, 5:39:48 PM
Pics or it didn't happen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info