...::: [1.1.0] TK's ST CoC Shadow aka THE WELDER :::...

"
Barrabaz wrote:

As for the 3rd spell i've been wonderin wich one to use... AB seemed better cause it make more dmg, has AoE and freezes the ground. The downside is the lag and messy screen..
In game I cant notice no difference, even though the gem lvls r diferent.

I was wondering if I should use EK, butthen I would loose survivability 'cause of bereks leech...

I cant understand reflect mechanics.. sometimes I die, sometimes I dont... Maybe its because of other map modifiers... Sometimes I even loose life although the rare is alone and has no allies to reflect my dmg.. :/

As for spells you have short review of all options in OP. All have good and bad sides, but they all work, so test it out and use whichever you prefer. Personally I most often go with FB, ice spear and Q freezing pulse. I get much freeze and good aoe, range, crit ... well rounded setup.

EK is good for reflect maps but it cannot "shotgun" like most others (all missiles into same enemy) and it benefits very little out of LMP/GMP.

"
gnr112 wrote:
Hey TC thanks a lot for posting that ele reflect video.
Do you think you can straight up face tank them with life leech gem in ele reflect map?
I was thinking about spec throw-CoC-GMP-life leech-Fire ball-ice spear.
assuming i'll have 75% resist in merciless

I Prefer LMP because clutter and visibility are terrible even with LMP.

Leech I usually don't need pass berek's, because I use two ice spells and unlimited health potions. If you think you need it, test it out. I doubt it can help on reflect because you would need vaal pact and I avoid that route. Safest thing is just to re roll reflect map. It can be done but slow mapping is inefficient business.

As most of high damage builds reflect is dangerous but IMO still manageable. Just dose damage carefully. You can always have alternative EK COC setup on 4L piece of gear if you think it's necessary.

IGN STD Ajax_Deadeye| Nathaniel_Corwin| Itane_Shira| Tetra_Mayani| Arkanis_Gath
[Build] TK's CoC Crit Shadow aka THE WELDER /view-thread/787487
[Shop] TK's Adventurers Pawnshop /view-thread/570071
As for HC viability guy asked me on PM;

Personally I wouldn't advise this build on HC but lately I met a guy with very similar variation on high level nemesis. If you want to maximize your survivability few things you must consider:

Taking acro, phase acro and ondar's guile would help a lot.

Life leech thru gem as well as ring.

Avoid tabula if possible.

Grace instead of Haste.

Less damage - that guy used arc and FP. To get mana and life from mobs. I've said that FB would do much more damage (Arc does NOT benefit from LMP) but he didn't want more :)

I think u r right Thorien, ele weakness and FP r better than AB and crit weakns.

Thanks bro! ;)
Going to have a go at this one cheers .

I'm still learning abbreviations and stuck on what this means .

"WEAPON 1 BM - Clarity - Red.Mana /RRB"

Guessing BM is blood magic , but you use "Red.Mana" a couple of times , what does that actually mean , thanks :)
ROFL @ Hardcore in this game . ALT F4 for FTW . Hardcore my arse .
reduced mana
If you can't control it, STOP.
I wonder if these are good end game daggers

currently using these ones at my level

If you can't control it, STOP.
"
Nodders wrote:
Going to have a go at this one cheers .
I'm still learning abbreviations and stuck on what this means .
"WEAPON 1 BM - Clarity - Red.Mana /RRB"

Red. mana is very common reduced mana gem. RRB is socket color you'll need on item.
Just check my linked gear and gems in it.

"
dagul23 wrote:
I wonder if these are good end game daggers

Spoiler

currently using these ones at my level

Spoiler

You need good crit base (9.0+), and spell damage bonus if you can afford it. If not build will still work. Mana regen or crit multipl. is nice touch but watch these two first.

link to poe.xyz
http://poe.xyz.is/search/aratanosetotok
Last edited by Thorien_Kell on Feb 23, 2014, 12:39:59 PM
Hey are these daggers okay?

I'm just a little concerned with the 9.04 crit chance for the second dagger.

Also, a video showing this build in 75+ map would be awesome!
Mephixara // Lvl 91 Phys Tornado Ranger
Tynux // Lvl 86 DW Ground Slam Marauder
Ripheuxa // Lvl 90 KB Wander

TK, if you do a Plateau map for 75+ video, do Freezing Pulse + Ice Spear and invite me and Juggla. The 6x perma-freeze is hilarious. :)
Last edited by feyith on Feb 23, 2014, 7:34:03 PM
Got a Berek's Grip and tried the build again. Also spec'd the 2 mana nodes.

Ran Tabula with Spectral T., LMP, CoC, Freezing Pulse, Ice Spear, Fireball. Quickly found out I Ele Reflect was a problem, so I'd swap FP out for Life Leech for Throns and Ele Reflect. Heals were quite quick with Vaal Pact.

Everything worked great, pretty fast clears and the range made for safer plays. I also desynched alot less. But when I tried to fight 74 dominus, he turned out to be quite a problem. Gave up ater dying twice and he was still at almost half. Was kiting for days, but the damage just wasn't enough when I had to move away all the time. Eventually I'd be hit by one of the many mobs that spawn and die.

Are you able to handle harder bosses?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info