...::: [1.1.0] TK's ST CoC Shadow aka THE WELDER :::...

"
Thorien_Kell wrote:
twigsmaster
If you want to tweak the tree, rather do it more defensive.
Build works in groups and solo all the same (good) - you are usually safer in group unless grouped with noobs.
You will be able to play whatever maps you can acquire, some mods are drag thou - most are doable but some (reduced resources regen, reflect, temp. chains) will slow you down and force you to swap spell selection. Some map bosses will (as usually) be a problem - I've already wrote about this on earlier pages so browse the thread.

Nice gear, your second ring is crap thou.

thanks still not able to switch out the second ring it gives alot of the resist i need
to cap. I was able to switch out the amulet man crit amulets adds a ton to dps......
I would like to know your take on dagger choices. do i want to go for a more crit chance dagger or keep the ones i have now with the high spell damage. currently at 91% main and 89% off hand.
second question should i try to cap crit in passive tree or try to get higher accuracy cause currently i am at 81% chance to hit and it does seem kinda of low.

update gear
Spoiler

Last edited by twigsmaster on Mar 25, 2014, 1:20:27 PM
lukasz578pl
It's better. Goal is to have resi capped and almost 4K of health. If you can achieve that, you're good.

MrShyPanda
I've already talked about HC options at page 8, so read my second post there
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/787487/page/8
More life of this tree is hard to squeeze out, really but with all that you will be good, probably.

twigsmaster
Dagger is OK, leave it. I wouldn't bother with capping chc.
About accuracy, usually it is not recommended to invest points in it via tree, it won't do much. I have accu rolls on gloves and on one of the rings (+150 and +250)
IGN STD Ajax_Deadeye| Nathaniel_Corwin| Itane_Shira| Tetra_Mayani| Arkanis_Gath
[Build] TK's CoC Crit Shadow aka THE WELDER /view-thread/787487
[Shop] TK's Adventurers Pawnshop /view-thread/570071
Last edited by Thorien_Kell on Mar 26, 2014, 4:42:59 AM
Hi!your build is really great but i found that you all don't need to stack chaos resist......am i too stupid to make it above zero with losing some offensive stat?Thx
We mostly disregard chaos resi, as do many other builds. It can be ... avoided and dealt with mostly. Or when needed bring this;

Wouldn't maligaro's virtuosity be amazing for this build?
IGN: MFBloodWater
They are, in my case i have 85.5% and 87.1% with aurseize, and that gloves boosts my crit chance to 90,1% and 91,8%, and crit chance on spells (fb/ice spear) from 42,6%/49,7% to 45,6%/53,2%. Buy even though maligaros have bonus for multi, but i think there is better option, but really high end: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Atziri%27s_Acuity - that is if anyone can get them, can't see any on shop browsing sites :P
But i assume they will cost a lot, and build would not be as cheap any more. At least if my poor pricing skills are right when it comes to value of those gauntlets.
Last edited by eTo_PL on Mar 27, 2014, 2:50:44 AM
"
MFDayBreak wrote:
Wouldn't maligaro's virtuosity be amazing for this build?

Yes and no. You are already using rat's and tabula, 2 essentially glass cannon items with zero health or resi, third one would be too much.

I have perfect legacy maligaro chromed pair and I'm not using them.

But if you have nice 6L chest with 100 health and good resi - then by all means :)

Had to comment on this build: I had a nice high quality cast on crit gem drop early on in ambush league so I used this guide as the foundation for my build and I have to say it's incredibly fun. It is very satisfying to watch everything just melt.

Positive feedback: Great write up, and good job explaining how to overcome gear limitations to make this work for lower geared players. Kudos!
What are your thoughts on using frost wall/arc/ice spear as your CoC combo?
IGN: MFBloodWater
MFDayBreak-

I tried frost wall but it because annoying. I was thinking about trying arc but haven't had a chance yet. I'm curious as well...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info