...::: [1.1.0] TK's ST CoC Shadow aka THE WELDER :::...

this dagger gooderino ? ;D
Free bumperino btw
ING ; cg_zik
Bow damage and speed? Well yes, it was probably a mistake, didn't see it and still cannot, in which tree exactly was it, near which unique passive?

That dagger is, as I've already explained in OP, excellent for this build (and quite expensive I bet).

IGN STD Ajax_Deadeye| Nathaniel_Corwin| Itane_Shira| Tetra_Mayani| Arkanis_Gath
[Build] TK's CoC Crit Shadow aka THE WELDER /view-thread/787487
[Shop] TK's Adventurers Pawnshop /view-thread/570071
Hi,

I start playing your build and I wonder why you take the passive nodes close to duelist start.
You get
- 26% life, I pretty sure we can get them elsewhere
- the mana node but you can take them elsewhere on the three (cf. your levelling path)
- 12% attak speed
- 14% to block
- maybe something I miss ?

is 14% block (looks pretty low) and 12% speed worth it ?

With the new location of vaal pact, we can use this point to get it and grab some life, 10% @res + 24% evasion. What do you think about it ?

By the way, did you leech only from Berek's grip ? it's quite expensive nowday so I'm looking for another solution. It seems "life on hit" on dagguers works only for spectral throw and not for fireball & co
As you've said that area has several interesting and important nodes; block, life, armor eva and att. speed and if you go that route mana nodes cost only 2 points (otherwise 4) although with tabula most of us use armor and eva nodes mean little. Too low base value to invest.

That is why we have reasonably good block and acro +spell acro as main lines of defense.

Personally I don't see better or more suited way to invest those passives but feel free to experiment and share with us your alternative trees.

I don't like vaal pact personally but if you like it, try it out.

Unfortunately berek's price went to near 10EX, I suggest you play easier maps without leech whatsoever /it's perfectly doable, our flasks are always full (and even not that much needed) and on more difficult maps just use leech gem instead of third spell.

I don't know very well how block works, 14% block means you have 14% to not be hit by any attacks ? spell ? what's the difference with dodge ?

Regarding eva vs armor, you just say "most of us use armor" but on first page you say "don't take Iron reflexes for this build, Eva is good" so I'm a little bit confuse : what will work best for this build ?
So.. Basically im really enjoying this build, would love if you could tell me what do i have to change in my set to improve dmg even more </3

p.s whats the point of using efeeble im pretty much one shooting most of groups, will it be needed on 72+ maps ?
ING ; cg_zik
Last edited by lukasz578pl on Mar 15, 2014, 8:05:22 PM
ArchUmbra
Yes, exactly that, fends off percentage of any attacks (not spell).
wiki: "Blocking an attack prevents all damage and harmful effects including status ailments. Reflected damage can be blocked"

Dodge works similarly but uses separate roll to determine results.

My sentence lacks comma; "although with tabula most of us use, armor and eva nodes mean little. "

So both of our armor and eva values are pretty low but acro nodes make armor negligible. My defensive stats from earlier page (lvl 83)

19% evasion
29% block
40% dodge
30% spell dodge

3868 HP (194 reserved)

lukasz578pl
weapons are good;
Ammy is somewhat mediocre - flat added damage is not essential for this build, neither is accuracy. Either get crit version or heavy defense ammy.
Rings are also mediocre.
Chest, nice rolls but lack most important one (life) You would be better off with tabula or whatever 5L chest with life + 2 resi.
gloves - good
belt - mediocre
boots - not bad but lowish life roll and no MS. If it doesn't bother you (i hate slow boots) it's OK.

Use elemental weakness. Enfeeble is just for tough hard hitting bosses.

Thanks for the infos, it help a lot ^^

especially I don't know "Reflected damage can be blocked", sweet !
Thanks for fast answer Thorien, really appreciate it!

btw, i know u guys will hate me for what i say but i accidentaly vendored one of those beautiful daggers and had to buy new one... idk how stupid i had to be to do that >.<

here's the new one, not as good but still on the good level i suppose

edit: so i made some changes, hopefully for better :P

i know belt isnt the best but i could literally run without it lmao, looked for somethin with cold res to fill the res gaps, now im fully gapped and like u said my dps is drasticly up, so is COC proc, thanks alot!
ING ; cg_zik
Last edited by lukasz578pl on Mar 16, 2014, 1:12:44 PM
I have a question on how the CoC will work with ST on packs. From my understanding, a crit is rolled once per attack. To keep it simple, let's say there are 2 mobs standing in front of each other. I crit the first one, crit the second one (hopefully more than 10ms later) and then on the way back from ST, I crit them both again. Is this right? It would mean you can potentially fire off 4 CoC with 1 attack?

And because of my limited budget, I will need power charges to have a decent crit rate. I was thinking of doing these 2 setups to help

ST - PCoC - CoC - EK : to build some power charges and at the same time throw out some EKs so I don't do 0 dmg. Figured it would also be useful for Ele reflect packs.
ST - LMP - CoC - FB - IS : once the charges are gained for some CoC madness.

Once I have my power charges I only need to do the first one once in a while, similar to keeping frenzy up on my EA marauder. Hopefully one day I will get a 5 link Voll's but don't want to wait until then to start trying this build out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info