...::: [1.1.0] TK's ST CoC Shadow aka THE WELDER :::...

Tree updated in OP.
I've played few -max resi maps and deliberately try to tank /not kite to notice difference.
Setup indeed seems more resilient; sometimes I would go half map without taking single hit.

19% evasion
29% block
40% dodge
30% spell dodge

3868 HP (194 reserved)

With our mobility and skillful use of whirling blades (needs some time to get used to play like this btw) this gives you reasonably resilient setup; most mobs cannot touch you, spikes of damage you receive are noticeably rare and can easily be: leeched back /flask healed and armor flask fortified for additional security with our unlimited surgeon flasks that refill immediately.

I wouldn't say this is "super glass cannon" - its stupid and troll thing to say; even with occasional death this is one of my fastest leveling and fastest clearing toons /and all that with very affordable gear. Thanks to massive ST crit frequency and huge range and AoE this build dishes out usually more damage then any other build in parties.

I'm making Nyx incinerate tank on standard btw; incredibly powerful and tanky toon (again; cheap) but comparing to this quite dull to play.

EDIT
Reflect can be armor or evasion mitigated, can be blocked so I'll assume it can be dodged as well (wiki says nothing on matter)
IGN STD Ajax_Deadeye| Nathaniel_Corwin| Itane_Shira| Tetra_Mayani| Arkanis_Gath
[Build] TK's CoC Crit Shadow aka THE WELDER /view-thread/787487
[Shop] TK's Adventurers Pawnshop /view-thread/570071
Last edited by Thorien_Kell on Mar 8, 2014, 4:30:54 AM
Last edited by WisniaBDG on Mar 8, 2014, 11:00:49 AM
Hello, I've started following your build and so far it is awesome! I was looking around the skill tree and saw Adder's Touch which is really tempting to go for, as it is close by and it adds attack speed, crit chance and some extra poison damage so why not? I'm new to the game so I would like your opinion on it. Thank you so much in advance. I also went for Ondar's Guile, doubling the change to evade projectile in my opinion would help a lot. Here's my skill tree with these changes made (I plan on using a Tabula Rasa).
Last edited by Kkorb on Mar 8, 2014, 1:11:32 PM
Hi guys
Wisnia your tree is good.
Yes swap those pieces, you can get much better then those just for few chaos.

Kkorb
Adders touch gives 20% iirc of physical crit damage that you do, since physical is very small percentage of damage we do I would recommend you respec it as advised in my last acro tree. It's not good for this build.

Thank you for the reply, I suppose it makes sense to not go for adders touch, I can't imagine a build that would benefit from it as daggers are pretty weak. I have one last question, that is: is going for Ondar's Guile worth it? Doubling the chance to evade projectile seems like it would go well with acro and most of the time the only thing that will hit us is projectiles cuz this is a long range build.
I think it is, mind you not all spells are projectiles but nevertheless.

I just couldn't make myself to skin my tree more then that but if you think you can sacrifice something to get it why not.

"
Thorien_Kell wrote:
I wouldn't say this is "super glass cannon" - its stupid and troll thing to say; even with occasional death this is one of my fastest leveling and fastest clearing toons /and all that with very affordable gear.

I would, enjoy new corrupted area bosses.
Hi,

I've started a toon in a new sc league using your guide. I'd like to thank you for the pointers you gave, and the idea behind it.

A little feedback from me basen on a new char/new league/totally 0 funds at the start.

I leveled with daggers and dual strike all the way through normal, aoe was spectral throw + lmp grabbing all the possible crit nodes and a few life nodes on the way.

I leveled fireball and ice lance on my offhand weapon.

Single target dmg with daggers while using dual strike + increased crit dmg was pretty insane, aoe was a bit lucklusting.

At the end of normal i found a 4 link GGGB and swapped to CoC + Fireball. Even in 4 link your clear speed on cruel becomes insane - dual daggers with 80% crit chance, spell dmg and possibly increased crit chance on dagger pushes you above 50% crit chance, which is medicore on single target but much more then needed on aoe.

Build is extremely fun for now, can't wait for a 5 link to add my ice lance :D
Interesting build, though how well does it go in Hardcore? Just died in the HC league so i'me looking for a fun build to play.

And I'me unlucky with drops so I'me still very unfounded. :/
"
Maulic wrote:
Interesting build, though how well does it go in Hardcore? Just died in the HC league so i'me looking for a fun build to play.

And I'me unlucky with drops so I'me still very unfounded. :/

Don't play a CoC build in Invasion, period.

It may be doable at some point when they tune some of the 1-hit bosses, but I still wouldn't do it without a solid currency/gear base, i.e. not with my 1st character.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info