[2.0.0] maxBo's SplitArrow/Frenzy Guide (new lvl77 Shrine Vid, HC Viable))

i considering taking point blank to further boost my dps since im mostly left with 15% crit node or hp. what u guys think of point blank? might 1shot myself to ref phy, but can be easily solved with LL i think. the initial 50% more dmg burst can help to melt mobs faster.
Ign: Sharppppp
Would there be any reason to have more than 75% resists as I have significantly more 120% and thinking of changing some stuff out for more DPS?

Cheers
once u cap at 75, it better to change extra resists over to dps or life since having more than 75 wont give u more resists.
none except for ele weakness maps.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
none except for ele weakness maps.

Damn I can exchange quite a lot of stuff out then, as I try not to get ele weakness maps
I don't know how Elemental Weakness is calculated, but -Max Resist maps cap your benefit anyway, so even if you have 120 resists, you only benefit from say 55 or something.

For anyone considering Point Blank, keep in mind it only affects your main attack, not your spells.

"
feyith wrote:
I don't know how Elemental Weakness is calculated, but -Max Resist maps cap your benefit anyway, so even if you have 120 resists, you only benefit from say 55 or something.

For anyone considering Point Blank, keep in mind it only affects your main attack, not your spells.

oh, thanks for reminding me that =X
What is the actual range of ek? Seems like the projectiles vanish after traveling half a screen but maybe they actually reach longer just not displaying correctly?

Hard to know if you are close enough to hit things with ek.
"
kompaniet wrote:
What is the actual range of ek? Seems like the projectiles vanish after traveling half a screen but maybe they actually reach longer just not displaying correctly?

Yeah my EK only travels half the screen... I get close to mobs but im 14k armour and hp is not too bad!

Would like to know if theres a way of making EK reach further though
IGN - @SlutOhMyy (Ambush)
Last edited by Singkiang on Apr 4, 2014, 4:29:10 PM
"
Singkiang wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:

Yeah my EK only travels half the screen... I get close to mobs but im 14k armour and hp is not too bad!

Would like to know if theres a way of making EK reach further though

the only way is to increase projectile speed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info