Can't ctrl-move items between guild stash or link items

"
You'd obviously have an army of real people con their way in to guilds and then have them run the bot, allowing them to switch to a new target while the bot does its thing.

There's nothing preventing a guild member or officer from raiding the guild stash now, and half-implemented stash functionality isn't even on the list of great ways to protect guilds from fraud.
Please implement this, im going nuts moving stuff in guild stash.

Edit: At least for guild leader
Last edited by thefreak83 on May 14, 2014, 6:02:34 PM
"
"
mark1030 wrote:
You really think they don't know? It might even be intentional so they get less complaints that somebody raided and emptied out a guild stash in a matter of seconds.

The fix to that issue (as mentioned in this thread with more details) is to implement a Guild Stash Option for Guild Leaders where Guild Members and Officers can only take 2 items from the Guild Stash at a time every 2 hours. That then makes it so everyone has a fair chance at getting items from the Guild Stash.

Making it harder to extract items from the Guild Stash by removing the luxury of CTRL + CLICK is a very poor way of preventing Guild Members and Officers from raiding the Guild Stash too fast and too often.

Just one Guild Member or Officer taking items out of the Guild Stash can go quite fast even without the CTRL + CLICK. Now imagine 3-4 (or more) Guild Members raiding the Guild Stash at once.

Regardless, it's hard for me to believe all the above stated issues were intentional since it makes no sense that you cannot drag and drop items on top of other items in the Guild Stash. There is obviously code missing from the Guild Stash that was not implemented (for whatever bizarre reason.)

Limiting what officers can remove is just about the stupidest fucking solution I've ever heard. At least in our guild, all tabs that potentially have valuable things in them are officer-remove only (which also prevents the need for a numerical limit on what members can remove); limit how much officers can remove and no one can ever do anything when the GM isn't on. Never mind things like organizing the stash or working on group crafting projects.

And if your GM promotes a bot to officer, find a new fucking guild.
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712
I take it nothing came of this? Seems like a very shortsighted method to try to prevent bots form getting stuff from your guild, since you can already specify which tabs have access from which levels of members. As stated, if you promoted a bot to officer, it's time to find a new guild anyways.
I stream on Twitch.tv/drizzintahl :o
"
drizzintahl wrote:
I take it nothing came of this? Seems like a very shortsighted method to try to prevent bots form getting stuff from your guild, since you can already specify which tabs have access from which levels of members. As stated, if you promoted a bot to officer, it's time to find a new guild anyways.
It's been complained about ever since Guild Stash was first implemented, you think your thread is going to speed the developers up?
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
bump

I guess the problem is because multiple people can access it etc. I did not complain about this, because last year I thought "yeah they will fix this", but now it is 2016, race conditions and handling asynchrony is something that can be easily adressed with current DBs. So is there a good reason, I'm missing?
http://www.roadatlas.eu
"
prawda wrote:
So is there a good reason, I'm missing?

i think it's the difference in time both actions take. moving things from your inventory to stash takes just half a second while it takes several seconds when the guild stash is involved.

players would massively complain about the feature being bugged because the don't know the underlying technical differences.

but there are probably more (security related) issues, ggg wouldn't point you to those.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Nov 4, 2016, 8:14:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info