Stash option to limit item amount to 2 (every 2 hours) Guild Members can take from the Guild Stash

EDIT: The reason this item limit Guild Stash Option needs to be separated between Members and Officers is because some Guild Leaders may not want to limit how many items their Officers can take from the Guild Stash since Officers are likely close friends with the Guild Leader.

Another good reason this needs to be optional is because some Guild Leaders may not want to put a limit on anyone in their Guild on how many items Members or Officers can take from the Guild Stash.

NOTE: This option would not affect Guild Leaders in any way since they're the leader.

///////////////////////////////////

From what I hear (I haven't experienced it in my Guild,) players are saying greedy new Members and Officers who join Guilds join for the sake of clearing out the Guild Stash, then they leave.

IF that's really a problem, give Guild Leaders a Guild Stash Option to limit the amount of items to 2 that each Guild Member and Officer can remove at a time from the Guild Stash. After 2 hours, you can then take 2 more items from the Guild Stash.

Guild Members and Officers who try to take more than 2 items from the Guild Stash would be met with the text message, "You must wait 2 hours before you can obtain more items."

This then gives everyone in a Guild a fair chance at getting items from the Guild Stash, especially if a Guild houses 20+ Guild Members.

Please support. Thank you.
HeavyMetalGear
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Jul 16, 2015, 1:15:17 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
know what? why not yeah.
bump
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Make it only apply to large guilds. I have a small guild with irl friends, and we all use the community stash we paid for heavily. Or an option to toggle it at least.
"
TRV wrote:
Make it only apply to large guilds. I have a small guild with irl friends, and we all use the community stash we paid for heavily. Or an option to toggle it at least.

That's an understandable thing you brought up. I have now updated the OP to address that issue.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Feb 7, 2014, 12:13:57 AM
I found the suggestion actually useful. But I personally would like to limit Officers too, maybe 20-30 items per 24 hours. The customization in the settings per each guild stash tab would be the key.
Last edited by Samkiud on Jan 5, 2015, 5:44:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info