Can't ctrl-move items between guild stash or link items

I can't ctrl-move items between my inventory and guild stash which is very annoying.

Also can't link items from guild stash, also VERY annoying.

Also can't use currency orbs directly from stash

Fix please
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Hah, I just now bumped a thread saying the same thing. However, I didn't notice the other issues as you explained.
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Please
Please can a dev acknowledge this
You really think they don't know? It might even be intentional so they get less complaints that somebody raided and emptied out a guild stash in a matter of seconds.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
You really think they don't know? It might even be intentional so they get less complaints that somebody raided and emptied out a guild stash in a matter of seconds.

The fix to that issue (as mentioned in this thread with more details) is to implement a Guild Stash Option for Guild Leaders where Guild Members and Officers can only take 2 items from the Guild Stash at a time every 2 hours. That then makes it so everyone has a fair chance at getting items from the Guild Stash.

Making it harder to extract items from the Guild Stash by removing the luxury of CTRL + CLICK is a very poor way of preventing Guild Members and Officers from raiding the Guild Stash too fast and too often.

Just one Guild Member or Officer taking items out of the Guild Stash can go quite fast even without the CTRL + CLICK. Now imagine 3-4 (or more) Guild Members raiding the Guild Stash at once.

Regardless, it's hard for me to believe all the above stated issues were intentional since it makes no sense that you cannot drag and drop items on top of other items in the Guild Stash. There is obviously code missing from the Guild Stash that was not implemented (for whatever bizarre reason.)
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Feb 9, 2014, 5:39:18 PM
"
Regardless, it's hard for me to believe all the above stated issues were intentional since it makes no sense that you cannot drag and drop items on top of other items in the Guild Stash. There is obviously code missing from the Guild Stash that was not implemented (for whatever bizarre reason.)

I believe the limitation is in place to make it harder to develop a bot specifically for the purpose of raiding the Guild Stash.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
"
"

I believe the limitation is in place to make it harder to develop a bot specifically for the purpose of raiding the Guild Stash.

The real solution is to not invite bots into your guild.

Right now, the guild stash is incredibly inconvenient for stashing large amounts of items.

You can't ctrl-click to quickly move items and you can't move items on top of each other to rearrange them. That's terrible.
Last edited by fireundubh on Feb 8, 2014, 7:29:09 PM
"
"

That still does not discredit the fix I mentioned even if that is the case. If they put a limit on how many items each Guild Member or Officer can take from the Guild Stash, the problem(s) will be solved and everyone in guilds will get a fair chance at obtaining items from the Guild Stash.

Along with that fix in place, I still think GGG should make rearranging and extracting items from the Guild Stash easier like our regular Stash box.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Feb 8, 2014, 9:48:17 PM
"
Adraeus wrote:
"
"

The real solution is to not invite bots into your guild.

Right now, the guild stash is incredibly inconvenient for stashing large amounts of items.

You can't ctrl-click to quickly move items and you can't move items on top of each other to rearrange them. That's terrible.
You'd obviously have an army of real people con their way in to guilds and then have them run the bot, allowing them to switch to a new target while the bot does its thing.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Feb 9, 2014, 12:34:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info