Season Six, Event 138: 1 Week Domination

"
MafCallow wrote:
Anyone know what league this will merge back in to a the end? I'm assuming Domination, but would appreciate confirmation.

The last one week all chars went to nemesis, so i am pretty sure they all will go to domination.
"
Ytzen wrote:
"
MafCallow wrote:
Anyone know what league this will merge back in to a the end? I'm assuming Domination, but would appreciate confirmation.

The last one week all chars went to nemesis, so i am pretty sure they all will go to domination.

That means I'll have to merge my domination race stash with my regular domination stash after it's all over. Does any1 have as much trouble as me doing this? I'm such a packrat.
I want cut scenes damnit.

How can you not like steak?
Giving away 600 and 1000 point rewards at random is frankly just insulting to the people who worked hard throughout the season for these rewards...
600 is kinda easy to get
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
hey people not got work anymore looking for a group to play with (i think u can group in this race right?)

got a mic and skype/ts so jsut send me a pm if your interested in hitting it hard tonight :)
"
Zelpo wrote:
If it isn't HC then I'll probably sit it out. And that's coming from someone that plays Doms 80% Nems 20%.

Love the week race format. But non-HC? Meh.

Youuuu little fibber you lol

I bet most of your chars are HC chars why come on there guy you've got "blamt" as a tag line and you expect us to believe you play more softy? You may PROGRESS more in softy, but you want to be a HC guy. Non-HC guys are always saying what they'll sit out of simply cause it's not "for us" it's "for casuals" like the game is solely for them it's a hilarious notion. Was funnier in CB though, now it's just awkward like a level 5 stalker ex-gf.
"
That means I'll have to merge my domination race stash with my regular domination stash after it's all over. Does any1 have as much trouble as me doing this? I'm such a packrat.

Yeah i'm terrible. I've got infinite tabs, yet all are always full, and now the race reward tabs are getting silly. I used to put those items in my stash, but now i just have a ton of 1-item tabs. :P

Also, presumably you know that the Domination race tabs will be moved to Domination as read-only, so you aren't forced to move them to your Domination stash. It's like free pseudo-stash tabs.

"
Jamie1987 wrote:
(i think u can group in this race right?)

It's safe to say, this is a party race. The Nemesis 1-week didn't say whether it was party/solo either, and it was party, like every 1 week has been.

I'm the type that *never* plays Standard. However, i'm quite hyped to play it in a racing environment. It's going to be such a different style than what i'm used to.
Necropolis: 97
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Looking for a group to play with that aims for top 50 or more. Will play block incinerate build.

Got or can install most voice software, previous placements mostly playing solo is top 20 in the 1 week turbo and top 50 in the 1 week nemesis.

Shoot me a PM here or in game @MajorAsshole
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
"
"
Zelpo wrote:
If it isn't HC then I'll probably sit it out. And that's coming from someone that plays Doms 80% Nems 20%.

Love the week race format. But non-HC? Meh.

Youuuu little fibber you lol

I bet most of your chars are HC chars why come on there guy you've got "blamt" as a tag line and you expect us to believe you play more softy? You may PROGRESS more in softy, but you want to be a HC guy. Non-HC guys are always saying what they'll sit out of simply cause it's not "for us" it's "for casuals" like the game is solely for them it's a hilarious notion. Was funnier in CB though, now it's just awkward like a level 5 stalker ex-gf.

Huh? Why would I lie?

Check my toons. During OB I played HC 95% of the time. But due to PoE's issues, such as desync & all the random DCs I seem to get, PoE has slowly made this HC player a SC player. I prefer 4m leagues so Doms it is.

And I have BLAMT! in my sig because that is absolutly my fav race format.

You don't know me, off my jock kid ;)
BLAMT!
"
MajorMudfish wrote:
Giving away 600 and 1000 point rewards at random is frankly just insulting to the people who worked hard throughout the season for these rewards...

How so?

They're randomly droppable on maps in any league as well, just not with alt art.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info