Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
mozom wrote:
gonna be lookin like a gipsy with my shavronne for another year i guess. :(

This. And I really really appreciate the other bunch tho
nice :)
Hi

"
there are some elements that can be discussed in advance.

Like: Why do uniques get released without 3d art to begin? Is it separate teams that do the 2d and 3d art? IF so why can't they coordinate better?

Very psyched that Darresso defiance and Abysuss getting some updating in looks. When I put Daresso Defiance on I was instantly like WTF! did this person trade me the chest with glorious leather skin on, NO that can't happen skins can't be traded, took off, put on again, whoa!it still looks like glorious leather but it states full dragonscale.

Equally though I am very surprised that
still has no 3d art:( one of the oldest uniques...

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Glad to see some more art on it's way.

Though, I have never been able to help wonder why GGG does not simply hold off on releasing an item until it has a unique model in the first place. Seems to me that great expense and plan time could be saved by simply making the art part of the initial item debut process.

I just do not see the point of planning an item, testing an item, doing the 2D art, and then releasing it just to have to go back and spend more time and resource for a 3D art application later.

Personally, I would gladly have to wait an extra week or two (or however long) to have a new item, if it meant looking badass right out the box, so to speak.

That would be like a car manufacturer releasing a SS model of one of their base cars, and then shipping you the SS specific parts to add on later.

Anyway, glad to see more eye candy on the way, and eagerly awaiting the new 1.1 patch and the new leagues.

EDIT : Seems the post above me was thinking the same thing at the same time :p
At least it is not just me.
...narf
Last edited by SqueakyToyOfTerror on Feb 2, 2014, 11:07:57 PM
This is bloody awesome!!

Has anyone at GGG brought up a search system for the passive tree? It would be really helpful to have that in the game and not only in the browser version. It's not a must-have for me, it would just be handy.
Kaoms Primacy!!!
Finally it will not look like paddle.. :D
Last edited by Adamsio on Feb 2, 2014, 11:15:44 PM
Will you marry me Chris?
Ign:
@DeltaStan - usually offline.
"
OlaPola wrote:
Has anyone at GGG brought up a search system for the passive tree? It would be really helpful to have that in the game and not only in the browser version. It's not a must-have for me, it would just be handy.

This would make many people very happy.
...narf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info