[1.2] Whaitiri's HC-viable CI Aegis Incinerator

ok cool , gathering stuff for the build , the taming is not cheap lol 30 ex or so .
Yeah the prices for Taming were always pretty crazy, atleast in Standard. Good thing it's not needed though, a nice rare ring can have its benefits over Taming, like ES, more Mana regen and stuff like that.
twitch.tv/enki91
what more important on chest ar or es if i can shoose ?
ES definitely, Chest and Helmet are your main sources for ES.
twitch.tv/enki91
My DPS gems are finally 20/20, so i decided to record some new videos. Will now do only Dominus MF runs until 1.1. Please note that i'll need some days after 1.1 to test around new trees, depending how impactful the changes are.
twitch.tv/enki91
Added videos killing both Lv77 Map Bosses. For some reason i find them both pretty easy actually, currently using only one single DPS related node in the whole tree and they die relatively fast.
twitch.tv/enki91
Added a video of killing Megaera.
twitch.tv/enki91
Added a video killing the Academy boss. Missing only Precinct, Palace, Courtyard and Torture Chamber bosses, and i think i'll have all interesting ones recorded.

Will do the 78's once i leveled and got a better chest, Torture Chamber will be a hell to record as i already lag too much in there without recording, but i gonna try getting it captured.

Edit: Precinct added, this fight made me laugh. Easier than Shipyard!
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Feb 22, 2014, 6:15:06 AM
I'm having mana issues even with clarity up. How do you manage keep your mana up without mana leech?
"
StylishHokie wrote:
I'm having mana issues even with clarity up. How do you manage keep your mana up without mana leech?

Did you pick all the mana and mana regen nodes already? With some mana and mana regen on gear, i got 276.5 mana/s which is enough to spam a 6l Incinerate without interruptions.

It's not very optimal like this currently, but i hope 1.1 will bring some form of elemental mana leech, as i really don't wanna use the gem. Until then, one thing you could do is using a Lavianga's Spirit or the mana leech gem.
twitch.tv/enki91

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info