*** [2.0] Gellig Mortezzah's level 100 Aegis End-Game Melee Life Boss Tank ***

"
Yumako87 wrote:
Hello im using this build now, and im level 82, i feel very tanky indeed any my dps is at around 9.5 k, i know this build is made for tanking, but when in groups, i got a friend that use flicker strike, and he kills everything before i can even hit anything, and it takes me like 10 times longer to kill before other people, is there anything i can change ?

Upgrade your gear, or opt to lose some tankyness for more DPS :)
IGN: Mortezzah, prolly playing on character Gellig
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/781590, for an end-game boss tank guide.
"
glazn wrote:
Awesome build man

In regards to gear, in which order/priority would you acquire each piece when building up the character?

Thank you sir

Thanks... Well, Aegis is key (though I've done some variant builds without it), as are Stone and Rainbowstride. But really, you just adapt as you get the gear.. An awesome weapon really helps, but if you can't get one, use the best you can get ;)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/781590, for an end-game boss tank guide.
Last edited by Mortezzah on May 5, 2014, 12:08:48 AM
"
MiniMinhMo wrote:
Do you think this build is possible to do on the upcoming 2-week race?

I haven't played around much with racing -- so can't answer that intelligently. Generally speaking, ranged > melee though in POE ;)
Have you played with molten strike at all? In lieu of reave?

I know it's the new flavor of the week, but I was curious if you had any opinions for this build in particular.

Thanks in advance.
"
Vennemunon wrote:
Have you played with molten strike at all? In lieu of reave?

I know it's the new flavor of the week, but I was curious if you had any opinions for this build in particular.

Thanks in advance.

Not much... I like the idea of it, but I don't like the theoretical negatives against fire resistant bosses (like Atziri). But, I'm planning on doing some runs to test some permutations in a few weeks.
You have commented on other people's posts in your thread about their use of a 6link Chest instead of the Kaom's Heart. Your post about using the ES chest and the Shav's shows how much experimenting you have done. Reading through your comments I can see how you thouroughly understand the Game's mechanics. I have been doing alot of my own testing with passive nodes as I like experimenting and it is helping me to understand the game mechanics.
I am curious if you had any non-kaom's chests that you liked alot, and if any of them came close to the Kaom's for this general build?

I am using this build in Invasion, with the new Kaom's and am having alot of fun with it. Thanks for sharing it and for spending your time replying...
Last edited by Viperface on May 7, 2014, 12:46:24 PM
"
Viperface wrote:
I believe that you have changed up your passive skill tree a bit since you first posted this guide, I don't remember seeing the Iron Reflexes in your build the first time I checked out your passive tree. Am I correct, or is my memory starting to go!

If you did change out your passive tree, do you like it better now? What is the major advantage in your build to go with IR?

His tree doesn't have Iron reflexes ...
"
whoismiked wrote:
"
Viperface wrote:
I believe that you have changed up your passive skill tree a bit since you first posted this guide, I don't remember seeing the Iron Reflexes in your build the first time I checked out your passive tree. Am I correct, or is my memory starting to go!

If you did change out your passive tree, do you like it better now? What is the major advantage in your build to go with IR?

His tree doesn't have Iron reflexes ...

I realized that I was looking at someone else's passive tree within this post so edited that post....
If you wouldn't mind, could you post a passive tree for level 75 so I know what's more important to grab. Sorry for the inconvenience.

thank you sir
Atm i got 71% block, and getting those 4% percect on a lapis amu will be hard to get, would it be possible to use 3 auras to get tempest shield or you need to get that amu to reach 75%?

(Im using determination+discipine/hatred) atm
Last edited by Yumako87 on May 8, 2014, 1:48:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info