[1.2] Oldschool, cheap and noobfriendly "Sword&Board" Marauder

"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
MrZimz wrote:

at lvl68 new boots but dont know what gems to put in, maybe cwdt ?

Leap Slam + Culling + faster attacks + item rarity

"

im thinking to get meginords and abyssus later on, what u think about these items on this build ?

Try them and judge for yourself.
I'd say Abyssus takes away a lot of the tank you built up so carefully.
But maybe you can support it.

will try that with my boots, made it :D

my helmet is not that tanky

still can get the light res at gloves, have to upgrade them aswell
Last edited by MrZimz on Mar 19, 2014, 6:07:42 AM
"
MrZimz wrote:

will try that with my boots, made it :D

How many chromatics?
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
40 chroms i think, got a lot of rrgb rgbb and so

dont know if i should go for dps with abyssus or tankyness with lioneye shield
Last edited by MrZimz on Mar 19, 2014, 10:53:45 AM
"
Peterlerock wrote:
With my walkthrough marauder, I had no lifeleech (except for the 2% on passive tree).
From Level 1 to Level 70.
This is not a mandatory stat on gear.

If you really really want it, buy a Crest of Perandus or Wurm's Molt, but you should not need it to progress.
And if you have it, it will not make progressing that much easier.
Your issues are somewhere else, I'd say.

you are totally right... did some twiking to my gear (had to buy a ring whit 2% mana leech), spect out BM and switch out added fire damage for faster attacks and that 2% life leech from pasive proves to be more than enought to sustain both life and mana on high attack speed,

got that nice thing for almost nothing and bump my dps almost 800 points, reaching 2.7k right now on lvl3 faster attacks and lvl 5 haste aura, when i get those near the main gems level probably will hit 3k whitout problem.

(if anyone ask, fire damage from Added fire damage and cold damage from hatred doesn´t add to the 2% life leech from pasive, thats why i got FA and Haste to support both dps and HP/Mana)
Hello guys,
I follow this build in standard from some time now and want to check if it can beat the real endgame in maps.

I happen to have the gear like this:

Question is: should I modify my passive tree to obtain more ES for AA ?

My actual tree looks like this:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecFLQbuEPAS4RQgGJEY2xo-GlUb-hznIPAhYCSbJd8nLykuMfs0NTboOJY9_ECgROdHfkp9UEdT31RJVw1YY1jbW69fP2BLYSFjF2SjZU1noGoeajtuaXKpcrt07XTxeu98uHzZf-OAioTZhO-HdotPjM-QCpHOl3Cbg565ns2gtKFtpBmnMKgYq8Wsr6-itxe5zbvtvJ-9gb6nwA_BB8bYzNvSIdJN1FLXft0N45_kUe8O8azyL_MG9kj3MvdN9777qvzF

Or mayby should I look for more ES in rings ?
For now I have:
Lvl 82
4k HP
9K AR
250 ES
77% all res
17K dps
12% LL
Aegis Aurora with just 250 ES looks kinda wasted.
Maybe wear Rainbowstrides too?
And yes, I'd go for Templar's Armor/ES passives.
And while you are there, also make sure to grab the life nodes there instead of the 6% ones.
And Elemental Adaptation. Skip Ranger zone and take the shield nodes in Templar/Witch area.
click
To "pay" this, I removed the 6% health nodes and all the armor nodes.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Thx a lot :) I'll try that.
Since neither Temporal Chains, Molten Shell, or Enduring Cry scale well with leveling, I think CWDT is best kept at lvl 1, no?
little update from a happy user...

just got that bad boy and whit around 40-50 chroms was able to get the colors (RRGGB) and put the conc. effect in there, bump my dps from 2.8k all the way to 4.9k (5.2k if i can keep 3 frenzy charges), AoE is triky but nothing that 5k dps in a 2chaos sword can´t make it up for.

the only downside is the -40 to chaos ress, but so far everythng is great, the build performs very well (some corrupted area bosses are a complete pain, but i believe that apllies to all builds right now), put down piety cruel whitout droping from 80% hp even against the ice form, dominus was more complicated in the first phase(because i´m a suicide player whit a tank xD) but second form just face tank´it.
Hey there, awesome Build!!!!! I'm in Ambush now this is my second char which follows this build ;)
i gotta question: is the new Bringer of Rain that good any longer? or should i get a nice 5-6l armor instead?

greetings

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info