3 Crashes in 5 minutes

After patch 1.0.6 I played a few maps solo with my ground slam Marauder who uses CWDT without any problems. But when I played my fireball Templar I experienced many crashes. I don't remember any crashes prior to 1.0.6. The problem is the same on both my computers, which are both overkill for the game. For instance at Mountain Ledge, I crash twice at the same spot, while I was about to face a pack of mobs. At first, I though it had something to do with cast when stunned, but I also crashed after casting my flame totem in the boss area in Springs map, while I was just outside. Totem started flaming and I was not hit. What happens is that the screen freezes, I ctrl+alt+delete and windows 7 informs me that pathofexile.exe has stopped working.
I forgot to add that my cast when stunned is linked to raise spectre, but I cannot be sure that this is the sole reason for my crashes, as I explained above.
This is happening to me also

Edit: Just tested without my CWDT Spectre and my client no longer crashes
Last edited by Archescent on Feb 1, 2014, 9:02:38 AM
since last patch game crashes on maps every hour and on sigle map several times in a row!
in party and solo!

it is awfull!

win 7 64 bit 16gb ram gtx-560ti 448 core i7

never crashed before last patch!

UPD: seems that the problem occurs only with CWDT + Raise Sperctre!
Last edited by trueZurg on Feb 1, 2014, 9:55:34 AM
Update:
I removed raise spectre from cast when stunned, while keeping molten shell and enfeeble on.
I completed 2 maps without crashing on my Templar!
Still no word from GGG about this issue? It's very repeatable and the only way to stop the game from crashing is to not use Raise Spectre with CWDT - which sucks as my build is much weaker without it.

I'm guessing that it's something to do with the new summons support gems - something's changed with the way summons work and broken what was working perfectly before.

Any word GGG? Should I scrap my build or can you fix it?

Thanks.
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
GGG ignored this thread, but answered for some newer! http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/781569 (so the rule of not to public new topic if it is already exists was broken!)
Last edited by trueZurg on Feb 3, 2014, 8:20:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info