3 Crashes in 5 minutes

Im using a ranger with split arrow + LMP + Chain with Hatred aura and game is crashing since new patch with these skills, i think its when crits and there are a decent number of mobs. All crashes happened in lunaris 3 (Nemesis merciless), atm is unplayable for this char.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Same.. I'm talking with support ATM. Never happened before this update after... It just started to crash after there may be a lot of monsters around. Kind of annoying. Just can't play.

Any progress solving this?
Im using split arrow + support skills like you but i don't think it is that. I tried for lolz GMP+barrage and still CTD.

Mine crashes when my cast on damage taken triggers

i have it in 4 socket aursize gloves with

raise specter + summon decoy totem + Enfeeble curse. I ran docks 10 times with combinations of gems and auras but found i can pretty much crash the client with these 3 support gems proc'ing together... in combination.

i accidentally leveled my totem one so it no longer works but the client still crashed.

I advise your team begins looking at this issue with this in mind too.
summon skeles and zombies on damage taken is okish
spectre = fail
It could be CWDT with spectre...im using that, ill try to make some tests with CWDT + totems + raise *things*.
Good catch eufore4, CWDT with raise spectre crashes the game since patch.
Thanks for posting eufore4 and Varhastt! RIPed a few maps from crashes. Took out spectre, not crashing now.

Since patch, CWDT + Raise Spectre = Crashes over and over
"
Smaggletooth wrote:
Thanks for posting eufore4 and Varhastt! RIPed a few maps from crashes. Took out spectre, not crashing now.

Since patch, CWDT + Raise Spectre = Crashes over and over
Gah! My computer was a bit unstable for the last few weeks - figured I needed to re-seat the RAM. Then, after the patch it got much worse. I pulled it down, used lots of contact cleaner in the RAM slots and put it together again...

Still crashing, usually in maps when there's lots going on (I have Raise Zombie with CWDT and Raise Spectre with C.W.Stunned). Often the game crashes to desktop but a few times it's just locked up - PC not responsive to <alt> <tab> or even <ctrl> <alt> <delete> so I've had to turn the power off...

The PC then started crashing in Windows so I figured it was shot - went out and bought another one today (who needs food?), downloaded PoE, loaded up a map and 30 seconds in it crashed! (I'm figuring now my other computer's probably got a corrupted Windows install due to hard lock-ups and turning power off at wall.)

I'm using a 1H sword / shield and ST. I've found that removing the weapon effect reduces the incidence of crashes considerably. However I've had to pull both minions on triggers before I corrupt another Windows install.

Anyone want to buy a computer? :-/

Edit: Playing from NZ on Aus server also.
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
Last edited by DemiDemon on Feb 1, 2014, 3:44:26 AM
since last patch was a bit buggy - desink - where the game freezes a touch and sometimes moves you around on the screen.

Today it seems much worse, with the game locking up totally and POE showing as "not responding"

In Domination, Normal and Nemesis (scary) - wide range of characters and skills in use (summoner witch with minions / evasion scion with shield and sword using cleave / summoner witch with new heads of fire / duelist with dual sword )

Computer can handle this game with ease - and is fine on other games and uses.

Uninstall and re-install of game made no difference

Playing from NZ on Aussie server ... pain to say the least and game is unplayable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info