1.0.6 Patch Notes and Flying Monsters

"
Rafurion wrote:
Does that mean that the ribbons in act 3 and the ghosts in act 1 bypass obstacles too? I mean they do fly you know.

Good question! Also, logically just like cloud damage, for Fire Trap the heat goes up. Put your hand over a flame and it hurts, flying over fire should also cause damage no? To keep the game realistic and all...
Flying Assault Ribbons will be delightfully riptastic.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
im imagining a death cloud of mustalisks bursting down some poor exile sap.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I've been waiting for this one. Time to roll a summoner! Great Job GGG, seems like another great patch :)
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Ground slam affect those flying monsters?
♠RaGoN♦
"
RaGoNXIII wrote:
Ground slam affect those flying monsters?
Leap slam shouldn't affect them too. But this will be such insane nerf to this abilities so i don't think ggg will do things like that (forcing even marauders go spec throw, making ST even more
excellent in all situations than it is now. Now ST is best leveling skill for all characters).
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Nice patch summoner diversity , hope zombies still have resistance on level 20 just one day to max that gem . Please don't jap about op summoner because is not true. Hope one day they add more skill slots to cast even thru shop.
IGN:MastaVenom , ZlatokosaKrava
hmm, why even patch summoner more? they alrerady belonged to the strongest Builds around.
Other builds get nerfed nerfed nerfed, and this one gets buffed by extreme.

sometimes i realy wish i would understand GGG's decissions, or that the explain why they do something.
"
Sirais wrote:
hmm, why even patch summoner more? they alrerady belonged to the strongest Builds around.
Other builds get nerfed nerfed nerfed, and this one gets buffed by extreme.

sometimes i realy wish i would understand GGG's decissions, or that the explain why they do something.

Seriously some people need to do some research before writing anything on a forum. Good job on the summoners.. I'm not one myself but got a friend who loss faith when you guys said you were nerfing the 'cast on death' trick. He will be very happy with the new patch :)
how do those flying monsters interact with skills like traps, ground slam, ...?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info