1.0.6 Patch Notes and Flying Monsters

Finally some flying monsters like in Diablo 1. Good job guys! Bet it was a little rough to tackle that new code, but thanks for all your hard work!
If you stand next to a double boss Corpse-Explosion, you're gonna have a bad time. RIPKRIPP
Thanks chris!
Steam: teemu92
So, how do you know if the Minion Life Leech node is working?

There is no info in the Misc. Tab along with the Minion Life/Damage info. Hover over your Zombie/Skeleton skill there is no info that says they leech life.
AWESOME!!!

But where are the fishing areas? :D
"
Galtrovan wrote:

There is no info in the Misc. Tab along with the Minion Life/Damage info. Hover over your Zombie/Skeleton skill there is no info that says they leech life.

I guess you can get them damaged then go to a low-ish lvl area to see if their HP bar is moving up.

FYI. Totem physical and elemental resistance nodes doesn't show up in Misc. Tab or tool-tip, but life nodes do... so ya. Hope its working : D

SSF since ~OB
Last edited by stonespeak on Jan 30, 2014, 8:34:34 PM
"
stonespeak wrote:
"
Galtrovan wrote:

I guess you can get them damaged then go to a low-ish lvl area to see if their HP bar is moving up.

FYI. Totem physical and elemental resistance nodes doesn't show up in Misc. Tab or tool-tip, but life nodes do... so ya. Hope its working : D

Easier said than done. I'll just assume it works and wait for GGG to put something in the UI.
My question about flying monsters: what happens when you kill them over a void? Where does the loot go?
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
unique boots that make you fly (Winged boots)

or

unique chest that gives you wings so you can fly.

now possible?
"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." - William James
"People are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be." - Abraham Lincoln
Does this mean that they would be unable to trigger traps?
This question was asked, but never answered.

1. What is the purpose of leveling summoning raging spirit?

Only thing that appears to change is the mana cost, which goes up.

2. My question is, why is it so hard for you guys to come up with tooltips and website information that is actually useful to the player? It's ridiculous how many hoops we have to jump through just to find out what leveling a gem does for certain spells.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info