[1.1.4] 5 aura EB AA Piscator's burning power siphon dps 60k by Donaldgo (video)

using this build on invasion, current level 62, loving this so much, running 4 auras with clarity on life, dps very good, hit killing packs on merc ledge-climb-prison, but sometimes need 2-4shots to kills blues.
the spell totem with summon skel helps alot for tank, next link gonna be minion and totem resist

my current gear (THIS GEAR RLY SUCKS):

im buying new parts and gonna post here when i complete.
i got this wand for 4chaos, and its super op,the dps with elemental wands scales very high, next wand gonna be a another elemental with crit chance.

current tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABVuLjOFz7SBG113GtQTkIilPGmyFfew4gpudrhmFGjhX4qcIJKqnhHflMonYJI9GNukEszbF0NCBSeNq-tIUTfAfAnEfAs9lsjgXL6IABAdVxmTnTLMWb1XWLR9QMICkbRnB86Kjgh5_xtsLEZYOSHC744SiLohrY0NQQhnXjDZVSyaVbXu1SG1sUzWbtRmK-wn22hqP
This world is an illusion, exile!
Totems for life!
Last edited by Mawwk on Mar 20, 2014, 11:26:16 PM
"
Mawwk wrote:
using this build on invasion, current level 62, loving this so much, running 4 auras with clarity on life, dps very good, hit killing packs on merc ledge-climb-prison, but sometimes need 2-4shots to kills blues.
the spell totem with summon skel helps alot for tank, next link gonna be minion and totem resist

my current gear (THIS GEAR RLY SUCKS):

im buying new parts and gonna post here when i complete.
i got this wand for 4chaos, and its super op,the dps with elemental wands scales very high, next wand gonna be a another elemental with crit chance.

current tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABVuLjOFz7SBG113GtQTkIilPGmyFfew4gpudrhmFGjhX4qcIJKqnhHflMonYJI9GNukEszbF0NCBSeNq-tIUTfAfAnEfAs9lsjgXL6IABAdVxmTnTLMWb1XWLR9QMICkbRnB86Kjgh5_xtsLEZYOSHC744SiLohrY0NQQhnXjDZVSyaVbXu1SG1sUzWbtRmK-wn22hqP

GOOD JOBS!!!!!
nooooooooooooooo, i died, the boss with fireball totens blocked me in a wall.

GOING TO REMAKE THIS BUILD, ITS SUPER OP
Totems for life!
Last edited by Mawwk on Mar 21, 2014, 7:06:28 PM
Hey, i really love the idea behind this build. Seems like its going to be alot of fun once im higher level.

My problem is currently i feel as if the dps is rather low.Surviving isnt to bad, kiting is rather simple enough. Im sure its mainly gear related but if some one could take a look and tell me which piece i should look for first to help boost my damage that would be great.

Passives:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAnEEBwSzBVsOSBGWFE0WbxcvGYUZ1xpsHwIkqiaVKU8tHzKJNsU26UbXTLNQMFBCUzVVS1XGVdZX4l3GY0Nk52ZPbRltbG17cLt35X5Zf8aApIFJgh6Cm4V9iGuLjIw2j0ado52uogCiLqKjpwiyOLUEtUjB889l0NDYJNsL4XPjauOE5CLsOO0g-tL8qw==

"
Novek313 wrote:
Hey, i really love the idea behind this build. Seems like its going to be alot of fun once im higher level.

My problem is currently i feel as if the dps is rather low.Surviving isnt to bad, kiting is rather simple enough. Im sure its mainly gear related but if some one could take a look and tell me which piece i should look for first to help boost my damage that would be great.

to boost your dps, buy a wand with full elemental(light/fire) dmg + crit chance and 1,5aps
Totems for life!
"
Novek313 wrote:

Passives:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAnEEBwSzBVsOSBGWFE0WbxcvGYUZ1xpsHwIkqiaVKU8tHzKJNsU26UbXTLNQMFBCUzVVS1XGVdZX4l3GY0Nk52ZPbRltbG17cLt35X5Zf8aApIFJgh6Cm4V9iGuLjIw2j0ado52uogCiLqKjpwiyOLUEtUjB889l0NDYJNsL4XPjauOE5CLsOO0g-tL8qw==

(1) Buy a wand with high cri status and aps > 1.5, wand elemental damage is not important.
(2) Your life is too low, I suggest buying a pure ES 5L armor and ES head for EB
(3) Life is necessary in your gloves, boots, and shield
(4) Mana regeneration is important in trinket.

Hope these suggestion is helpful to you
So here's a little update (in case anyone cared lol)

I just hit 59, allowed me to use some of the gear i bought as per the recommendations.

Although I didn't get to play to much after equipping it all i did notice a rather large jump in damage; so its looking very promising :)

Current gear:

Passives are just about the same.

Thanks again for the helpful tips!

Any future advise is always welcomed and appreciated.
"
Novek313 wrote:
So here's a little update (in case anyone cared lol)

I just hit 59, allowed me to use some of the gear i bought as per the recommendations.

Although I didn't get to play to much after equipping it all i did notice a rather large jump in damage; so its looking very promising :)

Current gear:

Passives are just about the same.

Thanks again for the helpful tips!

Any future advise is always welcomed and appreciated.

1. Next step is upgrade your trinket with more mana regeneration. I guess you already have mana problem now. You can use mana leech gem temporarily in stead of LMP.
2. Go forward to aura associated node now in passive tree. You need to keep anger + wrath + Discipline + clarity after lv70.
Hi, man!
My build is close to your (also ele. wander started from witch).
After switch on PS + wrath and anger I was shocked from DPS. ATM I 74 lvl.

Since i get this wand

I'd like to know your opinion and thoughts, as you have experience on end-game.
What is the better to highly increase ele. DPS - catch on rings and amulet:
ADDED ele. fire/lighting dmg
or
% increase ele. dmg with weapons? (together they make godly increase and this items cost a lot)

Thanks.
do you think this build viable for shadow?
my shadow is currently at lv 75, coc barrage wander. i was looking for good templar build for my 1st inva char but suddenly i see this build and i have to say this build is quite interesting. im in love with every wander build, but mostly every wander build is costly. so far im using LeMing coc barrage ek build, its cheap and the passives is a bit similar with ur build. is it possible for you to make a skill tree from shadow? im quite new in the game so im still not used to making my own skill tree

my current skill tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYA3nfVT_-THhrSGdbRKlu1SG17VUuMNlBCJpWiLg5InapirNadXfJw1XBSwFHjhGND8-oRlp2j_Kte-o_6cLvZEy9v7BinXElRJDxabX_GHNyTJ9xXHpSsP21sUzWbtcM6Vi2sf97lGYr7CfbaGo8tg5cGxKIF-RXwOlgEfocZ51Qk_fljGtvuDlb6_MVnoId2Sn3dDVuv0O73o2J5FfYABnRBd9d_K9aKI_bv8FpIMHxRR6q4
Last edited by kingjojon on Mar 26, 2014, 3:16:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info