[1.1.4] 5 aura EB AA Piscator's burning power siphon dps 60k by Donaldgo (video)

"
martinmarov wrote:
Wouldn't it be better if you take "Mana Geyser" next to the reduce mana nodes near Ranger area instead of "Deep Thoughts"? The loss will be 4% mana and 10 inteligence but you will gain 20% more mana regen which at full build i think it will be better and also that "Spell damage per power charge" is a waist of point since we use projectile attack not spell ? Also is this your final choice of items i mean do you have in mind what would be the best choice of items /like swapping that Vaal Regalia with Saintly Chainmail for better survivability/ ?

(1) Yes, I agree with you. Mana Geyser is better than Deep thoughts about mana regeneration.
(2) No doubt, Saintly chainmail is much better than Vaal regalia, if you can get the one with similar ES.
Currently leveling your build right now. Used Searing Bond until I didn't have to anymore. Once I had enough mana to run Anger and Wrath, with Clarity on Blood Magic, I switched to using PS (around level 50). The damage is excellent. My survivability blows as of now, since my gear sucks, but the DPS is cool, with the proliferating shock stacks and burning. I love this build. I didn't think it'd be viable as a first character, but its looking good so far. Currently level 58.

Anyways, just wanted to thank you for writing this up!

One question I do have is how is the effectiveness of Life Leech with the recent nerf? What do you think about using LGoH instead? Also how come in your 4L you chose not to use Ele Prolif? I feel like Ele Prolif is the money maker in this build?
Last edited by kenmai9 on Mar 17, 2014, 12:18:12 PM
"
kenmai9 wrote:
Currently leveling your build right now. Used Searing Bond until I didn't have to anymore. Once I had enough mana to run Anger and Wrath, with Clarity on Blood Magic, I switched to using PS (around level 50). The damage is excellent. My survivability blows as of now, since my gear sucks, but the DPS is cool, with the proliferating shock stacks and burning. I love this build. I didn't think it'd be viable as a first character, but its looking good so far. Currently level 58.

Anyways, just wanted to thank you for writing this up!

One question I do have is how is the effectiveness of Life Leech with the recent nerf? What do you think about using LGoH instead? Also how come in your 4L you chose not to use Ele Prolif? I feel like Ele Prolif is the money maker in this build?

(1) Of course, powerful build is always based on good gear.

(2) Life leech is still required in this build. Because of high average damage per attack, there is no problem after LL nerf. 4L of vaal power siphon was just for fun, "Vaal PS + WED + ICD" was enough, the other one can put lightning penetration, fire penetration, add lightning damage, and so on for one shot kill.
Hello, I have a question about wand stats for this build.

I understand you want high base crit, and then what? Ele damage? Of any specific element? Would a tri-ele wand be optimal? I notice your wand only has lightning damage.

Thanks for an interesting build!
"
Wunju wrote:
Hello, I have a question about wand stats for this build.

I understand you want high base crit, and then what? Ele damage? Of any specific element? Would a tri-ele wand be optimal? I notice your wand only has lightning damage.

Thanks for an interesting build!

The major dps comes from aura and critical status from wand. Thats all.
I also suggest avoid cold damange from any gear. Because of critical cold damage sucks. It will reduc the burning chance.

Of course, you need to try and then understand what I said.
So if a mob gets frozen, they cannot get shocked/ignited with same attack? Good to know!
"
Wunju wrote:
So if a mob gets frozen, they cannot get shocked/ignited with same attack? Good to know!

frozen mobs cannot be ignited!
"
derbund666 wrote:
hey,

specced from searing bond into ele wander at lvl 57. And its sucks :-/
If i do blood magic gem, I can kill myself with the mana cost. If i dont do bloodmagic i dont have mana. And dmg is also ultra low.

1 ) this build relies on elderich battery which you don't have, did you see the part where he said he had 2200 mana? how much do you have?

2) even with his huge mana pool he's clearly saying he's staying away from chain because of the huge mana multiplier (200%) yet you with your small mana pool is using that.

not sure what league you're playing in but if it's in invasion, probably keep doing searing bond for now and plan for lvl70 wander or so.

if it's ambush or other non-perma-death league you can probably rush elderich battery
"
Joo wrote:
"
derbund666 wrote:
hey,

specced from searing bond into ele wander at lvl 57. And its sucks :-/
If i do blood magic gem, I can kill myself with the mana cost. If i dont do bloodmagic i dont have mana. And dmg is also ultra low.

1 ) this build relies on elderich battery which you don't have, did you see the part where he said he had 2200 mana? how much do you have?

2) even with his huge mana pool he's clearly saying he's staying away from chain because of the huge mana multiplier (200%) yet you with your small mana pool is using that.

not sure what league you're playing in but if it's in invasion, probably keep doing searing bond for now and plan for lvl70 wander or so.

if it's ambush or other non-perma-death league you can probably rush elderich battery

I was able to switch over at 50, using just PS+LMP, Ele Prolif and WED with Wrath/Reduced Mana, and Clarity on Blood Magic.
Last edited by kenmai9 on Mar 20, 2014, 1:22:21 PM
"
Donaldgo wrote:
"
Wunju wrote:

frozen mobs cannot be ignited!

Yes they should be able to. If not can I see the source that says this?
IGN: Dmillz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info