Season Six, Event 87: 1 Hour Descent Champions

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

You are also able to view your season and events history on your profile page, under the Seasons & Events section.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

You are able to read up information regarding Descent: Champions events here

Dead characters will still be able to receive reward points in Descent: Champions events.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels:
  • Level 26: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 22-25: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 19-21: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 16-18: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 13-15: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 10-12: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 6-9: 1 Reward Point

Alternate Prizes:
The following are awarded to all players to complete them, not just the first.
  • Defeat Rukuku, the Pagan God: 1 Reward Point
  • Defeat The Brute: 1 Reward Point
  • Defeat Hatestorm: 1 Reward Point
  • Defeat Avatar of the Tempest: 1 Reward Point
  • Defeat General Gravicius: 1 Reward Point

Full-clear Prizes:
The first player to kill all of the monsters in any of the following areas will receive:
  • Normal difficulty The Freezing Chamber: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty The Obelisks of Faith: 2 Reward Points

Random Prizes:
Each Reward Point you earn in this race counts as a ticket in a random draw for one of the following items:
  • Alternate Art Perandus Blazon Unique Item (30 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Aurumvorax Unique Item (20 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Goldwyrm Unique Item (30 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Amethyst Ring Item (15 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Death Rush Unique Item (5 available to be won)
Soo crazy lag spikes, i tried open doors for like 30s, 1.7k ms cant play, cant even go out of first zone....
Im EU zone
Last edited by Hawkee on Jan 31, 2014, 3:48:14 PM
"
Hawkee wrote:
Soo crazy lag spikes, i tried open doors for like 30s, 1.7k ms cant play, cant even go out of first zone....
Im EU zone

Same here, constant disconnects and 5 second long desyncs.
IGN: Vatio
was fine for me, got usual 160 lat
Spoiler
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Uhm.. I just died 10 seconds before the end with no monster around.. I was in something called the "Chamber of Greed".. are there traps or anything? havent seen a single enemy..
Same in America zone. The lag was the worst I've seen in POE ever, period. Trying to use an exalt or alchemy on an item was sitting for 20-30 seconds sometimes! Try to pick it up, nothing happens, turns out you actually dropped your item on the ground, spend another 20 seconds trying to pick it up.

This was seriously bad, I struggled through just because it seemed most people in global had the same issue. But the scoreboards say otherwise.
EU Server pretty fucked up that race after around 15min switched to us server at inner halls 2 could be far better but those freezes almost killed me several times.
After spending about 10 minutes in the early zones trying to find my way out and the freezing chamber, I followed that by alching a longbow with no damage.
At this point my jimmies were pretty rustled, and I ended up going into a wrong zone, which shorted me a bunch of alch/chaos and the hatred aura.
Almost killed the general, but he decides to do the fire nova with like 15 seconds to go. Had him down to like 1/10th health too.
Just another one of those races where the game busts out the extra large black dildo from the top shelf.
had to log out two times in the first zones, couldnt find the entrances etc... after that i got adrealine qs and alched ms to the avian slippers but then horrible weapon rng decided to strike. shit weapons until lvl22. oh, and total of 1 blue pack in dungeon of anarchy, hollow cave and the crypt zone after brutus. nice waste of time killing every white pack just to stay in lvl range
Last edited by janimauk on Jan 31, 2014, 4:06:08 PM
If you almost killed gravicious, Id say you got some pretty good stuff. Ive never killed him before in these races...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info