Season Six, Event 87: 1 Hour Descent Champions

"
Sildorian wrote:
Uhm.. I just died 10 seconds before the end with no monster around.. I was in something called the "Chamber of Greed".. are there traps or anything? havent seen a single enemy..

Next time press Tab... ;-) In this room you constantly get chaos damage. Just watch your HP next time and use some flasks. But manage them, because after this room a variation of a well known Boss is waiting for you.
Last edited by Khy on Jan 31, 2014, 4:13:45 PM
"
Metronomy wrote:
If you almost killed gravicious, Id say you got some pretty good stuff. Ive never killed him before in these races...

Have you tried fire resists? All you need is fire resists and time.

Speaking of which I just noticed I had a white ruby equipped instead of my mirrored one. That could've made the difference D:
"
Khy wrote:
"
Sildorian wrote:
Uhm.. I just died 10 seconds before the end with no monster around.. I was in something called the "Chamber of Greed".. are there traps or anything? havent seen a single enemy..

Next time press Tab... ;-) In this room you constantly get chaos damage. Just watch your HP next time and use some flasks. But manage them, because after this room a variation of a well known Boss is waiting for you.

Ah damn xD Yeah, that was my first try in Descent and I didn´t know/expect something like that.. just wanted to find the last few monsters to get to level 12 in time, so I did not watch my health, that "10 seconds left"-message appeared and I suddenly dropped dead xD A bit frustrating, but yeah, next time I know better ^^ Thanks for the answer :)

Edit: Ah, I just noticed that I still got the Reward-Points :D I thought it was all for nothing if you die like in the other races ^^
Last edited by Sildorian on Jan 31, 2014, 4:20:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info