[1.0.6 HC/Nemesis] Ninja Crit Caster (5x10.9k FP DPS) [Videos]

I see you get +1 Power Charge nodes early on in the build, what do you use PCoC with that early? I dont see a point in putting it with FP when added chaos gives more damage. Life Leech would also be a better choice as well if you need it, even though I have been 1-2 shotting everything so far.
"
jonnyj03 wrote:
I see you get +1 Power Charge nodes early on in the build, what do you use PCoC with that early? I dont see a point in putting it with FP when added chaos gives more damage. Life Leech would also be a better choice as well if you need it, even though I have been 1-2 shotting everything so far.

I actually did use PCOC early on because it was available as a quest reward much earlier. It was also useful for the crits and CC (freeze mobs) as well as the ability to leech with berek's grip equipped.

It's up to you however. Feel free to modify the progression and gem choices
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Bookmarked.
I have to say, this build is GREAT!

Always wanted to try a caster based class and I am Sooooo impressed at the survivability, the clear speed and the overall FUN this build has!

It has renewed my interest in advancing a new build to 80+ levels :)

Thanks a ton for this guide!

BTW, anyone starting this build: easily leveled using some low level uniques and Spectral Throw until 52 in a very short time. Then (hopefully) you can pop on your CoD and it's amazing! Simply follow the path(Scion) and maybe take a few projectile+ adds along the way around the Scion start for extra DPS. Using only 5ish respec points I was able to hit 67 in only a couple nights casually playing.

Thanks again Invalesco!

P.S. suggestion to folks trying this out. I HIGHLY suggest making your fire Trap and supports quality. It helps take down the packs when you get mobbed or thin them down before they even reach you. Most times if I time it right they don't even get close :).
Last edited by keda51 on Feb 15, 2014, 2:13:24 PM
"
keda51 wrote:
I have to say, this build is GREAT!

Always wanted to try a caster based class and I am Sooooo impressed at the survivability, the clear speed and the overall FUN this build has!

It has renewed my interest in advancing a new build to 80+ levels :)

Thanks a ton for this guide!

BTW, anyone starting this build: easily leveled using some low level uniques and Spectral Throw until 52 in a very short time. Then (hopefully) you can pop on your CoD and it's amazing! Simply follow the path(Scion) and maybe take a few projectile+ adds along the way around the Scion start for extra DPS. Using only 5ish respec points I was able to hit 67 in only a couple nights casually playing.

Thanks again Invalesco!

P.S. suggestion to folks trying this out. I HIGHLY suggest making your fire Trap and supports quality. It helps take down the packs when you get mobbed or thin them down before they even reach you. Most times if I time it right they don't even get close :).

glad you like it! :)
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Dunno if this has been mentioned already, but:
Why not trade the mana regen, life, flask nodes at the top with:

* Reflexes,
* Elusiveness
* Mana Geyser

The end result would be about the same mana, a bit less life, bud a HUGE boost to evasion.

Edit:
Apologies, I actually meant this on the shadow build obviously.
With scion its a bit more complicated, but i guess the principle would still apply...
Last edited by iNs4ne on Feb 21, 2014, 5:39:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info