[1.0.6 HC/Nemesis] Ninja Crit Caster (5x10.9k FP DPS) [Videos]

"
Vennegar wrote:
True, but I played around with the build, changed some points and got 221% life and the eva/es circle on the cost of Heart of Oak and Ballistic Mastery

Yup just modify it as per your preference. Personally though I loved the proj speed on ballistic mastery as well as the 30% chance to avoid from the Heart of Oak
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Looks really strong and fun, but I do wonder... After this trial, would you say Acrobatics is any good? Especially as an EB/MoM build that loses "life" for it?

Also, wouldn't you say that 5K Life + MoM + AA is overkill? 4K feels more than enough for just about anything.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
I apologize if this is uncouth but if any of you are trying to play this build in Standard and are having trouble finding a Berek's Grip, I have one for sale:

I figure it's difficult enough to find in that league that you all might appreciate the PSA. Feel free to PM me here if any of you are interested.
IGNs

Standard: Gyakufu | Gyakufuu
Warbands: Tsukikage
Tempest: Yamakage
"
CantripN wrote:
Looks really strong and fun, but I do wonder... After this trial, would you say Acrobatics is any good? Especially as an EB/MoM build that loses "life" for it?

Also, wouldn't you say that 5K Life + MoM + AA is overkill? 4K feels more than enough for just about anything.

Well, I'm quite liking Acro so far tbh! It does alright as long as you don't attempt to stack evasion/block to try and synergise wth it but rather, stack HP/Mana, which is more universally useful. Of course, it may just be that the reason for it being ok so far is more so because of my immense damage buffer rather than Acro itself, but that is what I've believed all along - that if u take Acro, u need a huge damage buffer. In addition, it is at the moment the only unique-independent way of mitigating elemental reflect.

It's true that i'll lose abit of mana because of it, but I think the amount I gave up was not as significant as the benefit offered by acro/phase Acro. It is after all just a 6 point investment without a need to focus on a particular stat while gearing.

Well it's hard to say if it is overkill. I've always played ES/CI characters prior to this and I only ever felt safe if I could get 7k+ ES. You could say that I've been playing this MoM character in a very similar way as well as I have been just stacking up on damage buffer points (HP+ES) instead of relying on any other form of defense. My play style has also been very similar to the way I usually play my CI characters, except that I can use flasks this time. Acrobatics/Phase as well as Arctic Armour are very welcome buffs to an otherwise CI-like character which an actual CI player would find it difficult to have.
Build of the Week 14
hello Again wanted to get bk to u after ive played a bit of this build currently lvl 65 and doin great found some items for about 5 exalts in total not the best items but here they are:)

my current stats is about 3k hp and 2900 mana i still need to get more hp nodes as i get to level 80+ and a better wand damage wise im at about 1300 freezing pulse dps with 6 power charges on Again badly need a better wand just wanted to get bk to u very good build:)

edit: my resists is all 75% Chaos resist is at -5% wanted to ask is there any alternative to pureity of elements aura since i dont get anything from it like haste or grace or somein?:)
Last edited by supertaffer on Feb 2, 2014, 3:06:58 PM
"
supertaffer wrote:
hello Again wanted to get bk to u after ive played a bit of this build currently lvl 65 and doin great found some items for about 5 exalts in total not the best items but here they are:)

my current stats is about 3k hp and 2900 mana i still need to get more hp nodes as i get to level 80+ and a better wand damage wise im at about 1300 freezing pulse dps with 6 power charges on Again badly need a better wand just wanted to get bk to u very good build:)

edit: my resists is all 75% Chaos resist is at -5% wanted to ask is there any alternative to pureity of elements aura since i dont get anything from it like haste or grace or somein?:)

Heya,

nice going!

The helm, gloves and shield are very nice. Gratz on getting your chaos resists up too!

Well, for me personally I don't bother running any other aura aside from Clarity, preferring instead to have a larger unreserved mana pool for a higher damage buffer. Purity of elements for instance is reserved strictly for maps with Ele weakness.

If you'd like to run another aura - Grace and Haste as you've mentioned are viable alternatives. Grace for survivability and Haste for dps/movement speed.

good luck!
Build of the Week 14
Is runing Discipline good with the build. I noticed you dont get IF so that might be a problem in the long run
"
Vennegar wrote:
Is runing Discipline good with the build. I noticed you dont get IF so that might be a problem in the long run

Probably not, especially if you're grabbing acro as well which halves the ES/Mana gained from discipline
Build of the Week 14
All your leveling trees show Scion now not shadow. Just shows how much of a disadvantage picking shadow is for life and mana
ign slashzilla
"Buy when there is blood on the streets, even if the blood is your own."
Slashzilla Reave Guide- http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/514128
SALES THREAD-http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/524661
http://gyazo.com/da6159e17a1ec3710b9cb8601a145a9a
"
Atlas305 wrote:
All your leveling trees show Scion now not shadow. Just shows how much of a disadvantage picking shadow is for life and mana

scion op, unfortunately
Build of the Week 14

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info