The key to understanding PoE may be that is it not made for the same players as Diablo 2

"
CarlosBlanka wrote:
The key of understanding why a few people spread so much bullshit on the forums instead of playing the game or a different game just fell into the toilet. What a misery.

Is it seeking a sense of achievement in their lifes through posting as much bullshit on the forums as they can? Maybe. There are people in this world who like to have a high number of forum posts for whatever reason. Forum no-lifers.

Look, there are people who play games and they have fun, you know!? If they don't have fun, they play or do something else. You are just sitting here all day writing unimportant things and pointing with your finger at others instead of asking yourself if that what you do is really what you want to do. The world is not built around you and sometimes you can not change the things the way you want them to be. Learn to accept that. If someone makes a decision it does not mean it is wrong, just because you think it would be better otherwise for you.

If PoE is so bad, i challenge you to make a better game. Instead of acting smart and talking a lot go ahead and do it better.

All i read is blaa blaaa, blaadi blaaaa?

I hear there is a script to ignore certain users, maybe it is time you used it on me since it is so hard for you to be faced with my posts. Although, if you read them you would know i also play the game quite a lot and love it...
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Does this mean I am the only person who doesn't no-life PoE but still enjoys it quite a bit?
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
Does this mean I am the only person who doesn't no-life PoE but still enjoys it quite a bit?

Pretty much.
You and the poe defence force.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
"
Hyskoa wrote:
"

Pretty much.

One man army bro.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
Hyskoa wrote:
"

Pretty much.

I am not saying it doesn't have issues but I don't think it is nearly bad as people on these forums make it out to be. It could be the fact I don't exclusively play PoE that makes it more bearable for me.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
In particularly after reading replies in this thread i think playing the game excessively may exacerbate the issues.
"
CarlosBlanka wrote:
The key of understanding why a few people spread so much bullshit on the forums instead of playing the game or a different game just fell into the toilet. What a misery.

Is it seeking a sense of achievement in their lifes through posting as much bullshit on the forums as they can? Maybe. There are people in this world who like to have a high number of forum posts for whatever reason. Forum no-lifers.

Look, there are people who play games and they have fun, you know!? If they don't have fun, they play or do something else. You are just sitting here all day writing unimportant things and pointing with your finger at others instead of asking yourself if that what you do is really what you want to do. The world is not built around you and sometimes you can not change the things the way you want them to be. Learn to accept that. If someone makes a decision it does not mean it is wrong, just because you think it would be better otherwise for you.

If PoE is so bad, i challenge you to make a better game. Instead of acting smart and talking a lot go ahead and do it better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info