Join up the Scion starting nodes please!

That would sill cost 8 nodes to cross so it probably wouldn't be optimal in most situations. Maybe the life circle is over powered if a classes value is based on how far they are from it.
Berek's Grip Ice Spear
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/780707
Budget Magicfind and/or Hardcore Flame Totem
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211543
Last edited by Necrogue on Jan 23, 2014, 9:50:41 PM
I suggested something similar when the Alpha passive skill tree for 1.0.0 was leaked but I'm not sure it's the best solution for right now.
same name in-game
Last edited by iao on Jan 24, 2014, 12:08:13 AM
there is a lot of problems lately and im starting to get concerned by this because every new league is the same.
they do some balance changes and shift the meta but doesnt acctually fix the problem imo, for example we had onslaught where the meta was CI so they shifted to life now and makes HUGH nerfs for CI or when it was open beta where it was ranged only and then nerf ranged attacks etc and then nerfs that to? i think the tree needs diversity and not shifting everything to certain things
signature?
I'm 100% behind this idea. I think this will solve a lot of issues with Scion being too dominant, while NOT nerfing scion...and that is the most important part. This is a simple and clever solution, that will keep Scion relevant, but not dominant because it will give a chance to other classes to do similar things as scion can.

I truly hope that GGG reads this suggestion.
Good idea Invalesco, looks like a very simple and elegant way to help the other classes out without nerfing Scion to the ground.

This, and some class specific changes esp. to Witch and Shadow should go a long way.

I'm kind of amused at all the people in this thread who say "this doesn't matter, just buff Shadow and Witch." I think they missed this part:
Spoiler
"
Invalesco wrote:
buffing other classes is not the solution to balance the class distribution. any buff to any other class will still be a buff to scion indirectly while continuing to maintain the dominance that scion has over the other classes.

Or maybe they commented before that was written.
Hideout of the Week S01E04 thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1088847
Change life wheel into an armour wheel. redistribute life wheel into the strength areas. Create connections in scion area. Buff Witch/Shadow areas to be more intuitive and better support playstyles.

As long as scion dumps into a 50% life wheel....
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir
Last edited by Autocthon on Jan 24, 2014, 7:54:41 AM
+1

Edit, while I'm here, Vaal Pact needs to go where Steady Hands is and Steady Hands needs to be placed behind it like Mortal Conviction is with blood magic.
Last edited by FreeMark on Jan 23, 2014, 11:34:27 PM
makes no difference, if a build ever has to touch the scion starting nodes then starting as scion will always result in the same or better build
IGN: poor_newb
Last edited by poOrlandu on Jan 23, 2014, 11:59:26 PM
i approve!
ign: flumie
/357218 -- Store
/1195032 -- <ZZZ> Sleepless Guild Thread -- 90+ AUS players in STD recruiting!
i love the idea, and i love things being op, thats just making scion best start ever for ever
ign: GoPizza

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info