The Four 1.0.6 Summoner Skills

"
Snookdog wrote:

- can one of our minion type (zombies most prolly) get innate higher chaos resist? like 40-50%; although they are already favored for starting at 0% even in merciless

I know this probably isnt what youre looking for, but part of what makes undying evangelists so good as defensive (honestly, all around imo) spectres is innate chaos and elemental resists
Desecrate and Offerings actually sound really cool
desecrate = grasp of the dead?
Interesting
Desecrate sounds like the best possible addition for summoners. Summoning a bunch of little lost souls will be a nice alternative to using spectres for damage dealing too.

Animate guardian and animate weapon especially seem a bit left in the dust though.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
I really hope you don't nerf this stuff (nor zombies nor spectres), if so I will probably quit
If your desire to nerf is too much to endure nerf ST, FS, EK and similar super OP an totally boring skills
Last edited by GedPoE on Jan 21, 2014, 4:25:16 AM
Bone Offering sounds useless, summoners usually running vita aura which keeps their minions at max life all the time.
Also crit+freeze builds will be unwelcome in parties because of the need of the corpses.
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
I really hope you don't buff this stuff (nor zombies nor spectres), if so I will probably quit
If your desire to buff is too much to endure buff ST, FS, EK and similar super OP an totally boring skills
Hmm, I wonder if Desecrate could make Detonate Corpse totems viable...
"
Alternalo wrote:
Bone Offering sounds useless, summoners usually running vita aura which keeps their minions at max life all the time.
Also crit+freeze builds will be unwelcome in parties because of the need of the corpses.

It seems that you will now always be able to get new corpses with Desecrate ;)
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info