The Four 1.0.6 Summoner Skills

Summon Raging Spirit: Summons a short-lived flaming skull that rushes at nearby enemies and attacks them rapidly. Enemies cannot directly engage these spirits and can pass through them.

Desecrate: Desecrates the ground, summoning corpses and dealing chaos damage to all enemies in the area.

Flesh Offering: Consumes a corpse, temporarily empowering your minions with swiftness (attack, cast and movement speed). The skill consumes other nearby corpses, increasing the duration for each corpse consumed.

Bone Offering: Consumes a corpse, temporarily granting all of your minions the power to block both attacks and spells. The skill consumes other nearby corpses, increasing the duration for each corpse consumed.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
omg first
Suddenly there is a much greater demand for corpses on the ground.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
Hrm, perhaps it's time to revisit my Witch Summoner...
Flesh/Bone Offering seem very interesting. With Bone Offering granting minions block chance for attacks/spells, will there be any changes to how Necromantic Aegis applies the shield's block chance to minions? My current understanding is that block chance does NOT get applied.
I play dual totems. I like dual totems. DoubleDildos all the way.
5th!

Front page HERO!!!!
Last edited by whindog on Jan 21, 2014, 12:07:30 AM
damn nice.
Fun.
Wow, this is extremely cool. Well done.
Those Flesh/Bone skills look awesome!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info