Season Six, Event 69: 1 Week Nemesis

No one in top 50 are dead. So boring if no one dies. Someone at GGG HQ flip a switch that makes every zone have Min Max Resistance!
ign: Vixien
"
vixien wrote:
No one in top 50 are dead. So boring if no one dies. Someone at GGG HQ flip a switch that makes every zone have Min Max Resistance!

Fixed :P
RIP my first ever hardcore character : lvl 51 got killed by what I actually feared the most, a bunch of LMP dogs ... I knew I shouldn't farm there and still I did, one moment of no focus and it's over. Ah well I guess that's not bad for a first try, a lot of lessons were already learned. Starting again, hoping to get at least to merciless piety :p
Last edited by leto2626 on Jan 27, 2014, 7:38:11 PM
Fascinating. No maras in top 40. This has got to be first.

Poor Qarl is gonna have to count till quite far down if the event ends like this.

P.S. SCIONS OP
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Baker was in top 20 though so its not like they were completely unrepresented.

also sitting here at work watching my position go down and down is so hard.
"
matt41647 wrote:
Baker was in top 20 though so its not like they were completely unrepresented.

also sitting here at work watching my position go down and down is so hard.

Baker was 5rh when I went to sleep, he must have ripped like minutes after :s There goes another chill streamer !
How does one take care of rare mobs with movement speed and have that volatile blood? Do we just skip it? No matter what I do, they always seem to explode near me (even at times killed when they were far off).

Luckily I am still in normal, but I can't imagine how much more damage I'll be taking once im out of normal.
I think we did close to 40x level 69-71 maps with 80-100% map quantity. Now our party has 5x 68s left. We were leading the race before we hit dem meeps. This race is fantastic.
"
amano_jyaku wrote:
How does one take care of rare mobs with movement speed and have that volatile blood? Do we just skip it? No matter what I do, they always seem to explode near me (even at times killed when they were far off).

Luckily I am still in normal, but I can't imagine how much more damage I'll be taking once im out of normal.

decoy totem then kill them while theyre engaged with the totem. enfeeble also helps.
This games is really finished as the pee , I'm still dead on a desync... why not close the EU server if you do not want us to play in good condition?

for my part I give up the season 6, too many desync, in 2014 it is shameful to have yet case has this type of problem in a games.
Last edited by oufouf on Jan 29, 2014, 10:20:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info