Season Six, Event 69: 1 Week Nemesis

Played ST til lvl 62 then respecced to summoner. Summoners are really OP :P

Got carried by double birdmen + desecrate in Merc act 3 (til I got lunaris wp).

Desecrate makes it easier to summon spectres since you dont need to kill any mobs. Desecrate (based on my observation) also helps in targetting mobs (no need for Arc or other spells).

Even just BM + remote mine + conc effect is OpieOP.

Personally, nemesis is really harder than vanilla HC.

Auras in party is OP (which I think is good, if you communicate and make sure auras used are different).

Finished at level 49, 95% with a blue pack on screen.

ZERO POINTS, would not sink time into again.

Fucking GGG, seriously. What a waste of time.
The number one guy was solo... lol nice rmt. no way you can play solo and run those type of maps and sustain currency.
IGN: Brain
Congratulations to everyone who won a demi. :)
I like Apples!!!

★ Master Crafting Service ★ Level 8 Elreon, Tora, Vagan, Cata, Haku, Vorici ★ Level 5 Leo ★ Level 8 craft - 10c ★ Multiple level 8 Crafts - 20c ★ Rest are free, donate if you wish to donate it helps me out ★ Thread: 1519129 ★ Vouches Appreciated ★
Last edited by AppleEater on Feb 1, 2014, 2:20:42 PM
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
Finished at level 49, 95% with a blue pack on screen.

ZERO POINTS, would not sink time into again.

Fucking GGG, seriously. What a waste of time.

Look at this guy, has literally 1 whole week to hit 50 and blames GGG. You knew how long you had, it was your fault.
IGN - Customs
#1 Duelist Season 4
Nice desync in this race, especially after the patch... at times the game was barely playable and mobs were never where they were supposed to. So many mobs would just 'flicker' around, most of the time the mobs at the front of the pack were actually at the back when I used /oos.

I don't understand why this patch had to happen during the race. Why not the week before or after instead?
Even if the guy RMT'd, I'd like to see how he did it solo...

Anyway gratz to top 20, especially Baker my man, best zen racer EU :p I especially like to watch streams during this one week, I'm baffled how people manage to stay up (and stay alive) for so long, I won't never risk my health for it for sure.

I tried twice, my first experience in hardcore, rip 51 in docks cruel lol. Second rip was totally retarded, I was afk for 5 second as lvl 61 in riverways on my way to vaal ruins, didn't hear sounds, monkeys got my health pool down... so embarassing ! I'm pretty sure I could have made it to piety or something, ah well, next time ! Loved it, looking forward to new leagues and playing hardcore !
Last edited by leto2626 on Feb 1, 2014, 2:38:19 PM

Put it on my finger Yo! Thanks GGG!!
who got the void battery plz
My goal in the race was to get lvl 84 and I did get it but didnt know I would also be in the top 50 ( exactly rank 50). This was mainly cause Willy and unhost ripped in the last few hours of the race so sorry and thank you ;)

I did this race kinda casually and slept 6-7 hours everynight and went to work every day. Still being able to be rank 50 kinda makes me think what I would get if I were able to go balls deep.

I never got to any high lvl mapping. Just did 66-69s during the week and this last night pushed only up to 72. I think its crazy these top guys can go to 77s and 78s on the second or third day.

Im also a solo player.

The lag issues were gone in the last 12 hours of the race. Wish it could have been like that for the whole duration.

Peace out going to bed. Ive been up for 36 hours now.
Last edited by VRock on Feb 1, 2014, 2:57:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info