Season Six, Event 69: 1 Week Nemesis

Casually played a shield charge/end on stun/discharge build, got to level 52. Not a big deal 50 seemed obviously easy to do in a week. Points earned, happy camper. But finding an alternate art Death Rush in the stash after getting home from work just now, a bit of icing on the cupcake.
Last edited by MrSarcastic on Feb 1, 2014, 3:07:58 PM
"
VRock wrote:
I did this race kinda casually

Peace out going to bed. Ive been up for 36 hours now.

:/
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
what build was #1?
Beyond league.
after reading about how poorly shadows fared in the last race, decided to roll a shadow on day 3 after my 34 temp died to dominus (---on dom's last form, for some reason 3 rangers cant kill the tentacled miscreations all shooting the only melee player in the back :/ even ported to town to tell them to start killing his minions...nope)

got 17th (surviving) shadow. 290th place overall (again, surviving :P) as an ev/es trapper build (which i was going to transition into a multiple-aura/chiller/freezer support build with the right gear, but couldnt get ahold of that new staff :/)-had a few scares:

(one was in cruel lunaris while helping a friend AFTER making it to A3 merc lol...a group along with a rare tentacled miscreation with extra fire and extra damage ate through 1100 es and 2000 hp almost instantly, with me barely escaping with 400hp.)

other was when i had an internet crash in A1 merc righttttt as a storm herald fire doggy ran up to me...still dont know how i survived that one.

had a couple great parties towards the end-dont think 70 wouldve been possible for me solo. grinded catacombs merc at the end until about 2 hours left, then just couldnt stay awake, lol.

gg, excellent race. amazing that these guys hit 90-91.

Last edited by awave on Feb 2, 2014, 12:00:13 AM
"
what build was #1?

At least in Nugi's stream they said that he played (surprisingly) Burning Miscreation Summoner.
great week of drama and excitement. Cant wait for new league and races. It was fun watching some of the streamers and some of the "complications" that can arise due to the stress of trying to win or be one of the top guys.....it's reality streaming lol
I still haven't gotten my points for this race. I have a level 57 that ripped, then I made another character that made it to about 45. What should I do? I want dem points.
20 degrees outside but toasty in the tunnel
"
ishville wrote:
I still haven't gotten my points for this race. I have a level 57 that ripped, then I made another character that made it to about 45. What should I do? I want dem points.

if you wanted dem points you should have not ripped with your lvl50+ char xd
Belated gear post for my records.

Spoiler
rip 27:

rip 53:

60:

Necropolis: 95
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707

Report Forum Post

Report Account: