Season Six, Event 69: 1 Week Nemesis

Will a character that survives in this race parent to Nemesis or Hardcore? And also, will things done in the race count towards the Nemesis / Domination Challenges?
"
Will a character that survives in this race parent to Nemesis or Hardcore? And also, will things done in the race count towards the Nemesis / Domination Challenges?

It says Nemesis.
IGN: Vatio
Awesome, looking forward to this. Top 100 last time, aiming for top 50 this time.

GLHF all
Im still looking for a group for this race.

Im looking for a group that plans on ranking as high as posible without nolifeing it.

I play races regulary and you can see my profile for more information.
im from the eu and have a mic.

please pm me or msg me ingame if you have a spot, or want more information.
"
terrex wrote:
I wish these 1 week races weren't part of the actual race season.

Haha nolifer complaining about a nolife race giving points for a nolife ladder ?! Lmao. Man just do the normal races in the week and get a char to 70 or 75 during that week and you'll make profit in comparison to everyone else, as a robot like you that should have been obvious really.
Last edited by leto2626 on Jan 24, 2014, 9:51:14 AM
just out of curiosity why is it that long races points are based on overall ranking with class ranking being omitted, but short races only class rankings are factored in? just wondering what the mind set behind this decision is. personally for long races i would also like to see a point payout based on class rankings.

the reason i ask is one race (descent) i placed #6 overall and #4 class, however in this same race someone who had an overall ranking outside the top 20-30 received more points than i did. i feel this shouldnt happen considering placing top 6 overall is exponentially more difficult than placing outside of top 20.

-HeaT

ps. i would also like to see 1week+ races have a time restriction per day on how much you can race. for example, each day in the week race you have no more than 4 hours. this way it emphasis knowledge and mastery of the game to maximize your experience gain efficiently as opposed to just who has more time to play.
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
Last edited by HeaT1 on Jan 24, 2014, 10:57:54 AM
"
HeaT1 wrote:

the reason i ask is one race (descent) i placed #6 overall and #4 class, however in this same race someone who had an overall ranking outside the top 20-30 received more points than i did. i feel this shouldnt happen considering placing top 6 overall is exponentially more difficult than placing outside of top 20.

Not sure I agree. Placing #6 with a scion is rather easier than, say, placing #20 with a witch or templar or something, especially in short races. There's a reason most people play scions and the top 20 is dominated by them.
From purely a time invested / reward perspective this race doesn't interest me.

I would probably not earn more than 15 points and the amount of hours required to even achieve that is quite large. It looks like I could get 15 points for a top 200 finish + Level 70 and even then I am not sure if I would qualify for top 200? Compared to running three 1-2 hour races to get the same points, it seems like a no-brainer to skip this race.

I guess people are interested in doing this race just for the clean economy aspect of it and bragging rights? New season starts in a month so I don't think people are doing it just to level a new character to end up back in the Nem league for the last ~3 weeks of the season.
Last edited by JasperMcPeanutbutter on Jan 24, 2014, 6:07:16 PM
Every Nerdracer is chafing at the bit for days. I guess it's time to take a week off and enjoy all the tired faces on Twitch.tv

Also looking for a party to level/race with, EU with mic, im not super hardcore or very experienced (got to lvl72 max in nemesis) but can play alot when im not at work or sleeping :D
pm me or hit me up ingame,

im planning on running a shadow, probably double strike splash shield /acrobatics/OG/EVA/HP/Block havent decided yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info