Guild recruitment thread in need of deletion!

- For how long have you been playing PoE?

About a year now on and off, in the past 5 month's I've gotten the PoE bug again :P.

- Do you enjoy the game so far? / What do you enjoy most of the game?

It's the diversity and flexibility of the builds and right now the extreme challenge presented by the Invasion league, I've ripped a couple times but I'm learning :P.

- Have you been in a guild? Which guilds have you been in? If so, why did you leave the guild?

I'm in a guild called Epoch but the member are either no longer active or playing on standard, which I never do.

- Ambush or Invasion? Whats your highest level character?

Invasion, I've just died as I'm applying on my 38 RoA Ranger but I'm rerolling trapper and leveling.

- Are you willing to participate in guild events and be on the TS server?

Heck yeah, I love having people to interact with while I'm on the grind. It makes things soo much more enjoyable

- Why BURN?

You guys seem committed to the guild and I'm looking to stay put a while. I also love playing with a Mature player base which is how you've advertised yourselves :).

- Which timezone are you from?

I'm Canadian, EST (-5:00)

IGN: MythicTrapper
Thank you for your application pls check ur inbox ^_^

Since the release of open beta.

The process of building a character. What makes me play is pretty much to create fun characters that I don't mind grinding with. Also I really love running maps and I tend to waste waay too much currency on getting good ones. :P

- Have you been in a guild? Which guilds have you been in? If so, why did you leave the guild?

I was playing with some irl friends so far but they quit recently :/. So no, this would be my first guild in poe.

Invasion. My highest atm is a lvl 51 searing bond templar. I wouldn't say it's very exciting but it does the job before I get the gear to do more interesting specs. (meh I'll probably die before that)

I'd love to but idk. I can't really play that much so it all depends on when the events are held. The fact that you have a TS server is really nice I'd definitely be using it.

- Why BURN?

This forum post pretty much got me. Nothing's better then a fun and mature environment to enjoy the game together.

GMT+2(CET)

IGN: BrokenLazorz
Hm, not sure why my first post isn't here anymore. But I'll post again!

About a year since I started, but I've taken a long break since then and have returned for the new 4-month leagues.

Definitely still enjoy it. Lots of different builds and items keeps it fun.

Nope, never been in a guild.

Invasion. Currently level 59 and still leveling.

Depending on when the guild events are, then definitely. I wouldn't mind being on the TS server either.

- Why BURN?
Based on the forum post, this seems like a cool guild. It'll be nice to hang out with some cool people while I level.

GMT-6; Central

IGN: TemporaryInvasionTemp

Thanks!
Forum glitch deleted mine as well I think?
About a year, on and off.

The diversity and customization you can have in builds.

Made a guild with friends, but they stopped playing.

Invasion mostly, right now 64.

TS server definitely, and I'll try to be in guild events if the times work out.

- Why BURN?
I've seen members online, and it seems really active.

-6 GMT (CDT)

IGN: PlaceHolderPleaseIgnore
Last edited by HippoPizza on Mar 10, 2014, 6:51:44 PM
Hey HelSkadi I have you in my friendlist, you added me, but I can't find you online D:

Edit: btw I died on Invasion because some idiot called me on phone lol, so I am in Ambush now.
Last edited by xtecee on Mar 11, 2014, 4:03:56 AM
Guys we checked your applications and would love to hear from you in game.
For how long have you been playing PoE?
Since Anarchy League - so about a year, give or take?

I love the game, it's a great Hack n' Slash game - and there's really no part I dont enjoy. I like mapping a lot, though doing good ol' farmruns on Dom also works ;)

Nope. Never been in a guild in PoE ;)

- Ambush or Invasion? Whats your highest level character? Ambush, 42 is the highest lvl on Ambush atm, got an 83ish on Standard though :)

Yep.

- Why BURN?
Why not? - My mate joined you guys, and speak highly of you :)

GMT+1, Denmark
Thanks for ur application please contact me ingame IGN: FirethemBitches. cheers!

Since open beta.

I like ARPGs to begin with and PoE is the best one out there right now. I love the build diversity and the concept of maps. I'm never bored pretty much.

Haven't been in a guild on PoE. You guys will be my first.

Ambush. Highest level in Ambush is lvl 58 Shadow. I'm doing a CoC wander.

Yeah, I'd like to be sociable. The main reason I am looking for a guild is mostly for the social aspect. I am a casual gamer and can't be online all day everyday because of work/school/family.

- Why BURN?

Your guild seems active, mature, and casual. Exactly what I'm looking for.

US Central GMT -6

IGN: FFHero
Last edited by Graffbomber on Mar 12, 2014, 12:35:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info